[Official] :bandit: 2.0

at this point i just assume my guy appends 'Kush' at the end of every strain he gets so i pretty much ignore it :lol:

in case anyone cares the show Weed Country on discovery channel has all episodes available for viewing night or day.

its about some growers in the emerald triangle in cali and some dispensary operators doing their thing.

cant tell if its fake or not but it involves my favorite subject so if ur anything like me its definitely watchable

Weed Country : Discovery Channel

you know that smell in the screwdriver rubber bit sets, neopolyuerathne or something, that is the stuff along with embalming fluid their putting on the weed, it only last a month its a fucking plant.no one wants gooks selling it at the convience store.

in case anyone cares the show Weed Country on discovery channel has all episodes available for viewing night or day.

its about some growers in the emerald triangle in cali and some dispensary operators doing their thing.

cant tell if its fake or not but it involves my favorite subject so if ur anything like me its definitely watchable

Weed Country : Discovery Channel

idk, i think its barely watchable... I saw the first episode and laughed a majority of the time. Very dramatized.

I guess I am lucky enough to have personally been up there and experienced the lifestyle on 2 separate occasions now.

iQex8qK.jpg

:bandit:

reup accomplished.

a lot of things go right 2day for me to get this bud and i like 2 thank everyone in this thread and also anyone that ever smoke me out when i in need gg

also i like 2 thank my familial relation for sacrificing sleep to bring this package to my doorstep in the dead of night. she know i in need and she deliver gg

and id like to thank zear some day personally for all the l33t ass script he write for tribes in its hey day i spend many hour with his setups and they were gg

Last edited:
I took 18mg about 5 hours ago. I won't know for another hour or three, but I probably should have taken 36.

nah id start out at a lower dosage as well

later u'll have plenty of time to fuk w/ high dosages

then again ive only ever fucked with 'cid and dxm

Back