imagine dozens and dozens of churches destroyed by arson

idgaf we got real problems in america

way bigger than some gut-eating savages setting fire to the ceremonial sites of blood-drinking savages

jfc campbell's just paid some lowlife chink broad untold millions to fuck up their iconic soup can label design; hi-power supercomputers are ~BANNED~ in shithole states like cali and colorado which 4 some reason, despite being completely unrespectable dens of degeneracy and corruption, have enuff crybaby pull 2 push that shit on a global lvl; white genocide is being openly and seriously discussed by elected officials without any real opposition being permissible; stephanie mcmahon is still shitting up the wwe b/c daddy won't put her thru a table at a ppv and take back the reins like he damn well should

PnGJi3P.png

also we got fking millions of commie chink interlopers like cael walking the streets freely b/c we can't even manage 2 coordinate/focus our niggers' rage in a constructive direction

They and Vindsters really are going after foundations

They don't build anything when they're done
they just try to keep people from killing them

sounds like a good suicide plan leftards

No
Canada
now Chinada
Does count
and if they can't hold onto it properly
perhaps the United States and Mexico can take it back
America First

u forgot 2 once again repost that stupid fking jan 6 vid that nobody's going 2 click

keep pimping it tho, it's basically like the covid vaccine strategy

Remember when the Black Metal dudes burned all those churches in Sweden or Norway or whatever.

Canadian Juggalos probably responsible for this

I was in unaware tbh. What’s the motive of the vandalism’s? Are 40 like the typical teenager crap churches have dealt with since the beginning of time, or are these 48 actual destructions from a specific agenda? Is the agenda payback for church atrocities or actual anti-Christian/catholic motivated.

Growing up in Boston, I have to be honest, I’m ok with the Catholic ministries all going down. So many should be in prison like Cardinal Law should have gotten.

Or is this anti right wing politics

:lol: the hypocrisy is golden

Mostly from our sock puppet PM who by now would've chained himself to a mosque or synagogue had the situation swung that way

Back