How often do you clean?

i watched that vietnam series done by ken burns a year or so back, and marveled at an interview segment where a woman reminisces about her veteran father, who enlisted her to do weekend cleaning while listening to his college fight songs. a different world frend indeed

What do you mean by "stay there"? They live in our house. In their own area of course but they come and go as they please. Indra does a bit of part time work for neighbours but most of the time they are at our house. Mostly pretty unobtrusive and I can understand why someone that's never lived this way would find it weird but you get used to it. Not having to ever do menial chores like ironing is rather pleasant.

Sir John Gielgud in (1981) - YouTube

Cliffs: Sir John Gielgud in "Arthur"

Constantly. (The wife does, anyway)

Our house is big enough and the kids messy enough that the cleaning is ongoing. By the time one end is done, the other is ready to go again.

I have a buddy that has 7 kids and they are all old enough to clean, and they have 2 roombas. Their house is generally spotless. I have one kid and its like living with a tornado. I can clean this house top to bottom and before i even have the vacuum put away, its a toy explosion

i dont really consider toy's scattered a mess or dirty

im starting to get my 3yo to pickup after herself tho

Dude, im talking toys everywhere. You get a towel in the bathroom...there's a small car there, trains in the living room, huge crane in the kitchen tons of crap in my bedroom and bathroom

once a year or so ill take old shit and donate it all or resell the nicer things

use the money to splurge on a zoo visit or something bigger and nicer

My kids (3 and 7) have their own floor in the house. Two bedrooms a playroom and their bathroom. It helps to keep the toys out of the living room...

Are Roombas worth it now days?

Yeah roomba are good for just simple coverage but you still will want to vacuum proper maybe every two weeks. I have pets so we end up vacuuming a lot.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

I live on the beach with kids and pets. I have to at least sweep every day if I want to keep the sand at bay...

Can anyone recommend a good roomba?

every fucking day i wipe that thing... usually twice
I use water too

now I'm going to go back and read the OP

Totally depends. Spring more than the fall, but usually vacuum every 2 weeks. Toilets once a month. Big question for you is how many times do you strip the beds and put clean sheets on? (thats going to F with some people)

Back