Official DNC Thread

Trump__3511154b.jpg

have you guys realized how quickly all you right wingers have adopted trump's language?

"low energy" and other buzz words, short phrasing, maybe something at the end of a paragraph like...
Loser.

it's a bit weird
and you can't understand that's a joke?

any US male that votes for Hillary supports safe-space, gender-fluid tumblrinas and also posts on craigslist looking for blacks to fuck their wives while they watch. just saying. it's ok, you're with HER,and Hillary is a known cuck that loved watching her husband fuck young interns.

Have you watched the DNC speakers or seen some of the delegates? Circus act.

We've reached the hardcore illegal pandering portion of the night.

Re-read my post and point out to me where I said anything positive about the DNC. Or, alternatively, take your fucking meds.

wow. i actually feel sorry for the peep humiliating themselves on stage. this is beyond pathetic. hillary needs to bow out before she kills herself from the stress of driving this openly corrupt gay retard dead horse train deeper n deeper into bottomless pit of ludicrous pit of holy fucking shit give it up woman into the ground.

O god sara silverman and al franken stalling for time. Cringe worthy. Thats getting cut n edited n uploaded.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

lol sarah silverman addresses the bernie supporters, says they are being ridiculous, huge crowd start chanting bernie and pissing her off, and she says at least they can fix this in post lol

Back