142 - 08-15-2022, 10:45

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
143 - 08-15-2022, 10:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
The Clintons: WHY DID YOU SEARCH MY HOME?

Cops: To retrieve property you stole.

The Clintons: …

Cops: …

The Clintons: WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST ASK NICELY FIRST?!
ftfy

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
144 - 08-15-2022, 11:31
Quote:
Clintons: WHY DID YOU SEARCH MY HOME?

Cops: To retrieve property you stole.

Thief: …

Cops: …

Clintons: WHY DID YOU COPS SUICIDE YOURSELVES

HardDrive
VeteranXX
Old
145 - 08-15-2022, 11:58
you guys should stop being mentally trapped in 2016 before the dementia sets in or you're just gonna be sitting in diapers rocking and talking about emails

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
146 - 08-15-2022, 12:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardDrive View Post
you guys should stop being mentally trapped in 2016 before the dementia sets in or you're just gonna be sitting in diapers rocking and talking about emails
wait, who's trapped now? lmao

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
147 - 08-15-2022, 12:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX2Ejqjz6TA

HardDrive
VeteranXX
Old
148 - 08-15-2022, 12:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
wait, who's trapped now? lmao
idk trump won sig guy, I can't imagine who could possibly be trapped in 2016 with all these people talking about donald trump and hillary clinton like it's 2016 with arguments that have not changed since 2016, it would be impossible to know

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149 - 08-15-2022, 12:55
Quote:
its funny when the left is shown their hypocrisy and then try to brush it off

*GASP* trump has a napkin that should be in federal protection....

The clintons stole historical furniture from the whitehouse valued high enough to be grand larceny in any court and knowingly mishandled top secret documents

Oh you guys are just living in the past

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150 - 08-15-2022, 12:58
Quote:
idk trump won sig guy, I can't imagine who could possibly be trapped in 2016 with all these people talking about donald trump and hillary clinton like it's 2016 with arguments that have not changed since 2016, it would be impossible to know
Trump is in serious legal jeopardy, and everyone, even the right wingers, knows it. There is no defense of him at this time, as the doj is bringing the walls in. Right wing posters have got 2 options:

1. Attack the person criticizing Trump.

2. WHATABOUT Clinton?

That's all they've got.

HardDrive
VeteranXX
Old
151 - 08-15-2022, 13:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
its funny when the left is shown their hypocrisy and then try to brush it off

*GASP* trump has a napkin that should be in federal protection....

The clintons stole historical furniture from the whitehouse valued high enough to be grand larceny in any court and knowingly mishandled top secret documents

Oh you guys are just living in the past
Nothing I've ever said is as hypocritical as simply shrugging off someone mishandling top secret documents by saying someone else did it. You're weak, and can't even uphold the standards you believe in because you believe it will punish someone you don't like or absolve someone you do. That makes you as craven as anyone you criticize. You can't even go one post without downplaying the very responsibility you apparently consider so important. I love the qualifier "knowingly" because the ultimate defense you have is incompetence. Truly inspiring

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
152 - 08-15-2022, 13:06
i love these desperation posts

"ur so stuck in 2016"

"hes in srs legal troublz now!!"

~mouthbreather drooling intensifies~

HardDrive
VeteranXX
Old
153 - 08-15-2022, 13:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
i love these desperation posts

"ur so stuck in 2016"

"hes in srs legal troublz now!!"

~mouthbreather drooling intensifies~
I consider "the walls are closing in on trump" to be 2016 posting too btw, I had to tell plenty of idiots mueller is not going to save them from being stuck in 2016

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
154 - 08-15-2022, 13:11
Quote:
Trump is in serious legal jeopardy, and everyone, even the right wingers, knows it. There is no defense of him at this time, as the doj is bringing the walls in. Right wing posters have got 2 options:

2. WHATABOUT Clinton?

That's all they've got.
How about we wait and see if he's even in trouble? I mean, Jesus... you idiots have been foaming at the mouth and searching tirelessly for 6 years to find dirt on Trump and nothing has stuck. What makes you think it's going to this time?

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
155 - 08-15-2022, 13:16
Quote:
I consider "the walls are closing in on trump" to be 2016 posting too btw, I had to tell plenty of idiots mueller is not going to save them from being stuck in 2016
ok thats reasonable

so is it fair to agree there was no way killary was going to go jail as well?

right or left, they are [by and large] untouchable at that level (unless they really **** it all up... hunter being the lowest bar yet)

its about the networking / connections - youre either part of it or youre not

i absolutely hate having to deal with politicians on a regular basis

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
156 - 08-15-2022, 13:23
Quote:

2. WHATABOUT Clinton?

That's all they've got.
youve been making this exact post for 6 years do you realize that orrrrr?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
157 - 08-15-2022, 13:23
walls are closing in

6/15 2016
6/15 2017
6/15 2018
6/15 2019
6/15 2020
6/15 2021
6/15 2022

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
158 - 08-15-2022, 13:30
Quote:

2. WHATABOUT Clinton?

That's all they've got.
And you have no explanation why Trump deserves all this ire but everyone on the left should get a pass for all the times they have skull ****ed this country and its people over and over again

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
159 - 08-15-2022, 13:43
Quote:
Trump is in serious legal jeopardy, and everyone, even the right wingers, knows it. There is no defense of him at this time, as the doj is bringing the walls in.
i just got extreme deja vu lmao

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
160 - 08-15-2022, 13:44
Quote:
Nothing I've ever said is as hypocritical as simply shrugging off someone mishandling top secret documents by saying someone else did it. You're weak, and can't even uphold the standards you believe in because you believe it will punish someone you don't like or absolve someone you do. That makes you as craven as anyone you criticize. You can't even go one post without downplaying the very responsibility you apparently consider so important. I love the qualifier "knowingly" because the ultimate defense you have is incompetence. Truly inspiring
It has nothing to do with someone being absolved.

I'm saying that the laws should apply equally to everyone and if we're going to totally dismiss the literal ****-ton of **** that the democrats have done and continue to do, then how is anyone going to take seriously the handwringing over the relatively minor bull**** that Trump is being hunted like a rapist of teen nuns for?

Don't cry to me about things that essentially are momentos like handwritten notes from other world leaders that amount to as much as a thank you card when the other side of the aisle flat out stole priceless, irreplaceable historic antiques.
Don't whine to me about trump degrading women when having a private conversation saying women let powerful men grab them by the *****, when nobody blinked when Hillary Clinton stood on national television referring to women who levied very plausible **** allegations against Bill as 'the bimbo squad'.
I don't give a **** about ONE day when a couple hundred people basically took a casual walk through the capitol when for 4 ****ing years multiple major cities burned, autonomous zones separate from the government of this country were set up, every day citizens were attacked police departments were burned, democrat supporters literally shot republican representatives, and democrat elected officials flat out told their constituents to go out and attack republicans/trump admin wherever they saw them all because they didn't like the outcome of the election.

Page 8 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Trump stole nuclear classified documents

Social Website Bullshit