State of Tribes 2022

i hate that darklord is in with them.

Hes a really good dood. Just surrounded by such faggotry to the maxXx

i hate that darklord is in with them.

Hes a really good dood. Just surrounded by such faggotry to the maxXx

i gamed with darklord and idk his character but i do know he uses the spotting tech in midair (basically happy mod) religiously

this is y i wish hed have spent more time in t1 but i mean he too busy pro gaming

we 8-0'd proj on sand dx and i had less than 10 hours playing midair and proj and tarzul had like a year+ in closed beta

was p g00d i would be on his team again but he's elitist

How did Colonel Blair receive his position? Did he pay for it?

so wat was discovered during tribes talk era of tribes is that austrians (australians) have made some kind of bogan union of spergs to downvote post on reddit and also try to monopolize game series thru midair

ud think it;d be cool to have a union of tribes players but they arent like minded to tw and they ban for politically correct behaviour on bittah.com and shit

it is truly a disgrace to unions and e-sportsmanship as evidence by col blair

there is a whole cast of austrian losers that tag along with colblair tho all on bittah.com the midair discord and reddit and they will fight for their autism'

i wonder if they will show on tw if cb gets a rep as the nazi pedophile autistic loser he is and community killer CLAUDE

so wat was discovered during tribes talk era of tribes is that austrians (australians) have made some kind of bogan union of spergs to downvote post on reddit and also try to monopolize game series thru midair

sometimes, wading through TW is like a mud that you can't get off you once you're through it.

edit: wrong thread

darklord came off as a dick in orig midair dev and talked a lot of shit but meh

Last edited:
i was over the line when i called vanster a forest n word years ago in rep okay

this is like upwards of a decade now

jfc I'm sorry I'm gonna go cut myself :( racism is not cool and all my black and native friends and ex gfs will kill me if they found out

how does this thread have 4k views its literally tw shitposts?

BECAUSE THE POLITICS HERE ARE BETTER THAN WHERE UR @ LURKERS DUH

bccd5847476bf6f62b41a67bf79fbc0b.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

what a piece of shit. hope whoever that fucking scum fag is stays at reddit forever.

Back