Reload this Page Current news thread
Page 10 of 790
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
181 - 12-04-2021, 16:23
Quote:
A homeowner in Maryland tried to fight a snake infestation with coal, only to burn their own house down, causing more than $1m in damage. Nobody was injured.

Sponsored Links
Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
182 - 12-04-2021, 18:08

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
183 - 12-04-2021, 18:32
BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
184 - 12-04-2021, 18:34
u kno, reggs

as an incel i don't care

in fact i kind of like it

if i was rejected 4 breeding, why shouldn't i enjoy knowing that the descendants of the women who wouldn't breed w/ me will b living in a big time dystopia, and it's a dystopia that shall come about in no small part thanx 2 the judgment/decision making processes of the women who collectively rejected me as a breeding partner?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
185 - 12-04-2021, 18:36
the children of my enemies shall live in a hell begotten by those same enemies

my children will not live in any kind of hell because they won't get to live in the first place

fair play

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
186 - 12-05-2021, 07:11
If you don't like immigrants being the CEO, then train up and get the job yourself.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
187 - 12-05-2021, 20:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
If you don't like immigrants being the CEO, then train up and get the job yourself.
yeah man, it's just that easy.

expect a major pay cut, though.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
188 - 12-05-2021, 23:56

Stabbed

Quote:
The Post called the stabbing a random attack near the school’s Morningside campus shortly before 11 p.m. Surveillance footage shows a man in a hoodie approached Giri from behind, "making a stabbing motion, and then Giri runs away." He eventually falls, the paper said.

A second stabbing victim, a 27-year-old man, was discovered about a dozen blocks to the south of the location where Giri was attacked, police said. The 27-year-old was taken to the same hospital and was in stable condition Friday, police said. Police did not release the second victim’s name.
I would suggest these were not random attacks.
"The Italian foreign ministry said that both Giri and the surviving stabbing victim were Italian citizens"

And, I would suggest that this piece of **** should have been in jail long before.
I would also suggest that the DA who kept letting him out be held responsible.
I suggest that we let Italy sue the **** out of the State of CA and the city for this.
I suggest that people do not visit places like San Fran.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
189 - 12-06-2021, 06:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
yeah man, it's just that easy.

expect a major pay cut, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Hey if up and comers like little 'Tyvek' here can do it, then surely a true red white and blue patriot can easily become CEO of a fortune 500 company.

(It's nice when they wear badges, their names can be so confusing sometimes)

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
190 - 12-06-2021, 11:41
"This Murderer sponsored by Dupont. Make sure to check out season 7 when the DA releases this piece of **** back on to the streets to perform even more heinous acts upon crackers and innocents. It's Must Shank TV!"

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
191 - 12-06-2021, 11:54
DeBlasio next?
Quote:
NYC Expands Vaccine Mandate to Whole Private Sector, Ups Dose Proof to 2 and Adds Kids 5-11

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
192 - 12-06-2021, 12:01
stop posting

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
193 - 12-07-2021, 12:09
Southern Alberta firehall believed to be 1st in Canada to offer safe box to anonymously surrender babies

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
194 - 12-08-2021, 10:28
Suicide pods now legal in Switzerland, providing users with a painless death

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
195 - 12-08-2021, 11:03
NEWS YOU CAN REALLY SINK YOUR TEETH IN TO

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
196 - 12-09-2021, 03:27
Quote:
USA Today appeared to question whether math was racist in a Twitter-provoking headline from Tuesday.

The article***8217;s headline originally read "Is math racist? As many students of color struggle with the subject, schools are altering instruction ***8212; sometimes amid intense debate." The article focuses on "bolder recommendations to make math more inclusive" that "are blowing up the world of mathematics education."

"Math isn't racist... but the ***8216;educators***8217; who think it needs to be changed and made easier because some black kids struggle with it... ARE," Washington Times columnist Tim Young tweeted.

Portland State University professor Peter Boghossian wrote, "No, math is not racist. Major venues like @USATODAY even asking this question is a sign of cultural sickness. Racial disparities can be addressed (in part) by using the best evidence-based pedagogical practices that enable student learning. Please stop suggesting math is racist."

"The left has become so racist they accuse everyone and everything of being racist including***8230;.math," political commentator Kim Iversen said.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
197 - 12-09-2021, 03:39
Humans and dogs. Sometimes they help us, sometimes we help them. It's a good thing.

Guardia Civil rescues a dog in ice on Twitter:

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
198 - 12-09-2021, 03:49
Quote:
Kyle Lerner and his girlfriend sensed something was amiss when they came home Tuesday and found their two Persian-Himalayan cats meowing nonstop.

Normally, an internet-connected feeding machine dispenses kibble for them at noon, but the felines***8217; bowls were empty and clean. The gadget hadn***8217;t worked because of an outage at Amazon.com Inc.***8217;s cloud-computing unit.

"We had to manually give them food like in ancient times," said Mr. Lerner, a 29-year-old small-business owner who lives in Marina del Rey, Calif.

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
199 - 12-09-2021, 10:54

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
200 - 12-09-2021, 12:33
up next, "Is working racist? Scientists at UCLA are discussing why blax dont work, at all, and have come to the conclusion that working is racist. Everyone to be fired from their jobs starting Friday is the only way for an equitable future."

Page 10 of 790

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Current news thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
crybaby lemon , gun control now , guns 4 everyone , kill yourself midxe , kittycoombz sucks cael dick , lemon is a coward , lemon vacillates , shitposter fiesta , some1 kill brasstax