[GLOBAL WARMING RED ALERT!!]

Eeyore is feeling a bit petulant ce soir. I bet if you catch him in the right moment he will show you his wormhole.

guys this chair doesn't feel safe. call the engineers i'm going to try that new vietnamese place

**SIT? HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED THAT WHEN YOU SIT THAT HEAT IS GENERATED? SWAMPASS *IS* GLOBAL WARMING!
OH WHAT? NOW YOU ARE GOING TO STAND? AND BURN MORE CALORIES??
GLOBAL FUCKING WARMING! CHECKMATE MOTHERFUCKERS!
*****YOU HAVE BEEN WARMED - THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARMING*****

lol this place is the valley of the idiots. Death Valley didn't break the all time record, and that is evidence that climate change isn't real. Trailer park of the internet, until someone ends the indigent charity practice that keeps this leach of a website alive. TW has not been sustainable for some time, and it's only a matter of time before the people paying out of their own pockets decide they don't want to any more. Best of luck finding a new place to go.

So get the fuck out Tonto. Nobody is making you come here, nobody gives a shit if you stay. A.A. probably has some forums. or there are likely some domestic abuse pages where you can interact with people.

Well maybe a good swift kick in the dick is just what we need

Did you ever think of that

lol this place is the valley of the idiots. Death Valley didn't break the all time record, and that is evidence that climate change isn't real.
Who said anything about the "all-time record"? I said:
130 is pretty standard for Death Valley. I've driven through it at 126f several years back. The record was set in 1913, and still hasn't been broken. Them damn settlers and their stagecoaches brought global warming in the 1900s.
But wait... there's moar!
Guiness Book of World Records
On 13 September 2012 the World Meteorological Organisation disqualified the record for the highest recorded temperature, exactly 90 years after it had been established at El Azizia, Libya, with a measurement of 58°Celsius. The official highest recorded temperature is now 56.7°C (134°F), which was measured on 10 July 1913 at Greenland Ranch, Death Valley, California, USA.
WOW!! Imagine that. No one made a claim that Death Valley held the all-time record, only that its record was set in 1913 from all the stagecoaches and horses farting bringing about global warming in the 1910's (damn white men and their advance technologies) but now, it looks like it actually IS the ALL-TIME heat record.
Trailer park of the internet, until someone ends the indigent charity practice that keeps this leach of a website alive. TW has not been sustainable for some time, and it's only a matter of time before the people paying out of their own pockets decide they don't want to any more. Best of luck finding a new place to go.
You really shouldn't talk about yourself like that. Self-destructive talk has a direct negative effect on your soul/person.

Because he's full of shit. He probably received a degree from Sand Dune college in Shitholistan or he's a Phoenix.edu graduate

lol like there is anyone here who reads.

I just told my colleagues (who used to browse here for giggles-- they got bored with it) that TW is demanding I post my thesis to the forums.

You boys have once again made the last half of the weekend merry for normal people.

That will be all for today, go back to watching Deliverance.

iu

I don't usually comment but you're really pretty. Even with your clothes on. Would you like to talk science, read my thesis and join me and my friends reading an internet forum called TribalWar.com?

iu

I don't usually comment but you're really pretty. Even with your clothes on. Would you like to talk science, read my thesis and join me and my friends reading an internet forum called TribalWar.com?

20 people paying out of their own pocket to keep it going, because it's irrelevant to the world? Pass, I'll enjoy watching it die.

fucking hate you guys and can't wait for every body to stop posting. have fun not posting everywhere else

he's not posting his thesis here because it was stupid back then and it's even dumber now and he can't defend it anymore.

but rest assured he has the fucker laminated somewhere and probably has it framed, he talks about it so much. one of his greatest achievements in life is writing a paper for college. sad.

gg

a forum full of people who think blastside and broadside were fun maps definitely are experts in denial, so I'll defer to them

lol like there is anyone here who reads.

I just told my colleagues (who used to browse here for giggles-- they got bored with it) that TW is demanding I post my thesis to the forums.

You boys have once again made the last half of the weekend merry for normal people.

That will be all for today, go back to watching Deliverance.

Translation: I asked my dog what to do, he licked his asshole, i licked mine, then searched google for an hour for 'thesis examples' and can't find anything to post.
but you guys are super stupid. Now im going back to my ramen noodles with no flavor packets.

Back