[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

did they get moved there or were they there during his presidency and donny wanted to smell lil kim's letter one more time so he drug his feet

DOJ going to try to keep the affidavit sealed until they can spin this in October for midterms. Can't wait to watch that circus.

OMG
I'm LISTED in the Affidavit
oh,, wait
and so are you and so are you and so are you and so are you and so are you
and so are you and so are you and so are you and so are you
and so are you and so are you and so are you and so
are you and s
o are you and so are you and so are you and so are you and so are you and so are you and so are you and so are you and so are you and so are you and so are you an
d so
are you and so ar
e you and so are you and so are y
ou and so are you and so are you and so are yo
u and so are you and so are you and so are you and so are yo
u and so are you
and so

Last edited:
Maybe it is just me, but I am having a tough time picturing Trump
A) packing anything, let alone a box(es)
B) moving a box(es) from one property to another
C) unpacking anything, let alone the contents in a box(es)

Any video of the LeftBI agents entering onto the Trump property or getting out of the vehicles going into the residential living area?

All of it sounds like a setup or major frame job to me. For all we know, the LeftBI's informant has been bringing this shit in for a while now.

if you aren't able to see it by now how much the establishment will do to pin SOMETHING, ANYTHING on Trump, well then, you're just a dumb fuck that hasn't been paying attention at all for the last 6 years :shrug:

They probably stuck them somewhere into the f****** couch and now they're going to say he misplaced them and oh f*** I'm done man anybody that believes the DC overstate is NOT happening right now is a dildo

Last edited:
As this thing progresses, all I ask is that you guys keep laughing. Do not stop laughing.

unknown.png

They put all these homo flags in Spiderman Remastered. Guess it's easy to decide never to buy this game. Here is a groomer celebrating it, of course his first thought is children.

ZrdDisV.jpg

A brave and patriotic modder made a mod to replace them with American flags. He was banned from Nexus Mods. This is awful news because Nexus was kind of a SJW holdout. You could go there to find mods that would replace characters as white versions.

Removing the symbols of LGBT modder from the PC version of Spider-Man received ban - news on pcgameabout.com

It's going to be a sad day when Gabe Newell dies of fat and Valve turns woke.

They put all these homo flags in Spiderman Remastered. Guess it's easy to decide never to buy this game. Here is a groomer celebrating it, of course his first thought is children.

ZrdDisV.jpg

A brave and patriotic modder made a mod to replace them with American flags. He was banned from Nexus Mods. This is awful news because Nexus was kind of a SJW holdout. You could go there to find mods that would replace characters as white versions.

Removing the symbols of LGBT modder from the PC version of Spider-Man received ban - news on pcgameabout.com

It's going to be a sad day when Gabe Newell dies of fat and Valve turns woke.

Whats the flag look like for banging ur sister?

Confederate?

so if you really believe Orange Hitler packed those boxes himself (including nuclear secrets!!! omg omg), knock yourself out while the rest of us get a nice laugh out of it and shake our heads in disbelief that someone will buy into complete bullshit just because they hate someone else

clear?

Ya, if I call a moving company and have them put classified documents in my storage unit its not my fault lol

then when the govt orders me to return them and I don't its still not my fault, the liberals made me do it

its the hover fingers 2cm away from ur face screaming IM NOT TOUCHING U legal defense lol

Back