Dubai: 3 years jail for touching man's hip

And then roasting for 8 months, awesome.

Nah to be fair i did fail to take in to account that you were most likely a massive fuckup in your home country and probably earned minimum wage for 15 years. So it probably balances out ok.

I left the UK on 33k a year sterling in 1999. I'll leave you to work that out relative to minimum or average wage. Google can help you.

Other things that Google can assist with include "how many months are there in a year", since you seem to be struggling with that one too. Jesus fucking Christ you're dim.

Last edited:
ITT: The American justice system is fair, impartial and flawless, and everything you read in the media is accurate to the last detail.

explains how his life isn't that shitty

country isn't that god awful

wife isn't that ugly

because america has an uglier person some place

good tactic mitch

you can live a life around that and be this devoid of principles i am sure

good thing there are jaguars you can buy to fill the void

Last edited:
I left the UK on 33k a year sterling in 1999. I'll leave you to work that out relative to minimum or average wage. Google can help you.

Other things that Google can assist with include "how many months are there in a year", since you seem to be struggling with that one too. Jesus fucking Christ you're dim.

I hope you were about 23 when you left the UK then, but we both know that's not the case.

I hope you were about 23 when you left the UK then, but we both know that's not the case.

I was 35, well done dodging the bit where you thought there were 13 or 14 months in a year. Meanwhile in Bumfuck there are still unanswered questions....

Didnt Mitch get all weepy and claim he was going to stop shitposting?

Feel free to point out where In this particular thread I shitposted, or maybe the last time you posted anything vaguely resembling content, as opposed to your standard whiny crybaby fuckwittery.

serveimage

serveimage

image.jpg

a lot to be proud of

to fight for

Back