In this thread I am accepting apologies. by Obibun - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page In this thread I am accepting apologies.
Page 8 of 12
Ender
ValtreX
Old
141 - 04-18-2010, 21:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
Obi, your proof of arsin and precise being the same was on the same level as the proof that Kurayami had to have been the one to IM Stephanie on MSN. Your feeble mind can't think anything else is possible. Not possible for arsin and precise to be two different people after they posted their pics. Same as how nobody else would dare make "[email protected] om" to cock-block you over the internet.
cold hard facts, bro

Sponsored Links
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
142 - 04-18-2010, 21:28
I have him on pignore

he's the only person actually

normally I wouldn't even bother but I know it infuriates him and that brings me great contentment

ed-

is he still going on about 3 years ago when he creepily added some chick I was hitting on?

jesus christ

he's really grasping at straws right now

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
143 - 04-18-2010, 21:29
Obi, your proof of arsin and precise being the same was on the same level as the proof that Kurayami had to have been the one to IM Stephanie on MSN. Your feeble mind can't think anything else is possible. Not possible for arsin and precise to be two different people after they posted their pics. Same as how nobody else would dare make "[email protected] om" to cock-block you over the internet.

-zYe-
VeteranXV
Old
144 - 04-18-2010, 21:29
jomo i see you finally made your way back from the shadows to jump on the opportunity to attack obibun.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
145 - 04-18-2010, 21:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by -zYe- View Post
jomo i see you finally made your way back from the shadows to jump on the opportunity to attack obibun.
I see you're still sucking his cock

Ender
ValtreX
Old
146 - 04-18-2010, 21:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
I have him on pignore

he's the only person actually

normally I wouldn't even bother but I know it infuriates him and that brings me great contentment

ed-

is he still going on about 3 years ago when he creepily added some chick I was hitting on?

jesus christ

he's really grasping at straws right now
Why did you attack Kurayami for the incident? Did you employ your same technical skills as you did with arsin/precise to determine Kurayami was the culprit?

Inquiring minds wish to know.

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
147 - 04-18-2010, 21:30
Obi, what's it like knowing the two times you called someone out on something that you were nerdraging at the wrong person and were wrong the whole time? "MRAHHHHH! I TOTALLY GOT YOU NOW! UNDENIABLE PROOF! MRAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
148 - 04-18-2010, 21:31
Obi, what's it like knowing the two times you called someone out on something that you were nerdraging at the wrong person and were wrong the whole time? "MRAHHHHH! I TOTALLY GOT YOU NOW! UNDENIABLE PROOF! MRAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

-zYe-
VeteranXV
Old
149 - 04-18-2010, 21:31
suppress, suppress.

Ender
ValtreX
Old
150 - 04-18-2010, 21:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
151 - 04-18-2010, 21:32
THE ASS PICTURE IS XCURSION

Ender
ValtreX
Old
152 - 04-18-2010, 21:33
Obibun for some reason has been posting less since the arrival of arch-nemesis Xcursion...

My journal please...

-zYe-
VeteranXV
Old
153 - 04-18-2010, 21:33
xcursion is a worthy opponent.

obibun you two should battle.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
154 - 04-18-2010, 21:33
It was several years ago before I hit my forum stride. I didn't do any research because I didn't care that much, but I did start a thread trying to get him banned.

Natural reaction, I figured he had cost me a piece of prime ass.

I've since learned to cover my female tracks much better though, so Xcursion actually did me a favour my probing my weak defences in my younger years.

I can't imagine the kind of **** that would get pulled now that I have 10x the amount of nerd enemies on this forum.

So thank you for that, Xcursion. By sacrificing one girl you probably saved me ten.

Hugs and kisses,
Obibun

-zYe-
VeteranXV
Old
155 - 04-18-2010, 21:36
and just like that, it is finished.

now obibun will continue to **** models, and laugh at the degenerate nerd population inhabiting TW.

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
156 - 04-18-2010, 21:39
Quote:
It was several years ago before I hit my forum stride. I didn't do any research because I didn't care that much, but I did start a thread trying to get him banned.

Natural reaction, I figured he had cost me a piece of prime ass.

I've since learned to cover my female tracks much better though, so Xcursion actually did me a favour my probing my weak defences in my younger years.

I can't imagine the kind of **** that would get pulled now that I have 10x the amount of nerd enemies on this forum.

So thank you for that, Xcursion. By sacrificing one girl you probably saved me ten.

Hugs and kisses,
Obibun
Deflect some more. Why are you doing something similar to what you raged about in the past? Your level of proof for the arsin/precise **** is about the same as your Kurayami proof. You posted your trademark walls of text back then too about how it could only have been him and nobody else could have done it.

It must suck that you're stuck inside after spending all the money your mommy and daddy gave you in Amsterdam. Do your knuckles go white because you're nerdraging on your dick as you jerk off at night since you're not getting any Kraut ****?

Ender
ValtreX
Old
157 - 04-18-2010, 21:40
trutru

-zYe-
VeteranXV
Old
158 - 04-18-2010, 21:41
the problem xcursion is, in this case he was absolutely right.

and he wasn't deflecting, he acknowledged he made a mistaken then.

now you're just being redundant.

frozen-rain
VeteranXV
Old
159 - 04-18-2010, 21:41

RabbitRabbi
Veteran++
Old
160 - 04-18-2010, 21:43
Quote:

Hugs and kisses,
Obibun
I bet he signs all his emails to his girls like this. Text book gay friend.

Page 8 of 12

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page In this thread I am accepting apologies.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter , adam mitter semen shitter , circle jerk , i'm sorry you have fas , mitter meltdown 2010 , mrrrahhh , mrrrrraaahhh , obibun is adam mitter , they took his son , they took my son