In the new CoD: Vanguard game, a black barks orders at you calling you "white boy" by Reggs - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page In the new CoD: Vanguard game, a black barks orders at you calling you "white boy"
Page 3 of 3
sehvi
VeteranXV
Old
41 - 11-07-2021, 08:30
uno been mad for a while now

Sponsored Links
spockhammer
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
42 - 11-07-2021, 08:31
ventured into the memorial thread today remembered that badmofo is flat out dead and tw is ****ed compared to what it was before do not go into that thread or you will get floored especially if you're a late gen t1er.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
43 - 11-07-2021, 08:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
The title "Call of Duty" is just a name at this point that gets passed around and used as a shell to package the product and make it marketable.

There is very little continuity between the original Call of Duty and this Call of Duty beyond the most superficial of references. It's not even the same people making it. People who were barely alive to remember the originals when they came out.
ive been saying this abt this entire fragile ip economy thats about to destroy the usa.

marveldisneywokestarwarsc orp invented the idea of infinite copyright back in the 40s or 50s or sum ****.

they blew the roof off ip law when fart disney died and his cronies rewrote the law so that ip can persist after death. think abt how insane that is. u can buy a dead guy's thoughts.

since then the culture has deteriorated into a brand war. all these valueless ideas like queer of duty and star fags and suck park are shuffled around from owner 2 owner n every company is desperate to create their own brands. they dont give 1 zeroth of a fukk about the user audience xperience. they care about 1 quality which is can this name be branded on shirts and tattoos and embryos.

its very bad its getting worse and its affecting ur money. hilariously no matter how much u xplain this to ppl no1 cares. no1 will read or reply to this post. i think its prly a cia thing where they make sure anyone that knows about it gets disappeared.

HumDumpin
VeteranXV
Old
44 - 11-07-2021, 09:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
uno been mad for a while now
jew-no needs some SSRIs so he can experience feelings other than malding and coping.

SINep
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 11-07-2021, 13:48
Sam Maggs - Wikipedia
Quote:
She received her BA in English language and literature and film studies from the University of Western Ontario in 2010, where she studied Victorian literature and sensation fiction.[4] In the fall of 2016, she appeared on the cover of the Alumni Gazette.[4]

Along with her BA, Maggs holds an MA in literatures of modernity from Ryerson University, completed in 2011.[5]

Maggs is openly bisexual[62] and dedicates herself to including queer representation in her writing.[63]

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 11-07-2021, 19:14
Those credentials are highly problematic. I see numerous red flags that should have prevented her hiring in the first place, if the entirety of HR wasn't overrun by diversity vampires.

spockhammer
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
47 - 11-07-2021, 20:55
hehe she went to school with me

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 11-07-2021, 21:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by spockhammer View Post
hehe she went to school with me
r u friends with Anita too

ArakAtak
VeteranXV
Old
49 - 11-08-2021, 04:01
She is actually pretty good looking when you ditch the ****ty hair and glasses.

Altho that could be insta filter

spockhammer
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
50 - 11-08-2021, 04:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
r u friends with Anita too
i met anita irl when we were really little and she wasn't as big of a nuclear threat and then again as a pre teen just before hs i met her again

she was a tribes player im pretty sure named WonderGirl, or WonderGirl was flat out a black nurse from kentucky that could just put up with e-drama really well and spoke feminist language, personally i think she was a smurf especially considering who she hung out with in the end

i can vaguely remember anita's SA account and deadmou5es canadian internet is such a small place

ive been attacked by SA goons when out and around toronto multiple times now

Last edited by spockhammer; 11-08-2021 at 05:04..
HumDumpin
VeteranXV
Old
51 - 11-08-2021, 05:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
She is actually pretty good looking when you ditch the ****ty hair and glasses.

Altho that could be insta filter
Prob just ur creepy fuk filter turning off again

samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
52 - 11-08-2021, 17:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Looks like she was born to a family...

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 11-08-2021, 20:22

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
54 - 11-08-2021, 21:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Looks like she was born to a family...
Yep - she came out of a penis. You can just tell.

Page 3 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page In the new CoD: Vanguard game, a black barks orders at you calling you "white boy"

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
incel thread , incest poster