[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2 by StapleMammal1 - Page 54 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2
Page 54 of 2024
Animo
VeteranXX
Old
1061 - 02-11-2021, 15:14
To be fair you called him ***8220;idiot***8221; so when he calls you ***8220;midget***8221; it***8217;s on the same level of maturity

Let***8217;s try to use some intelligence, substance and creativity

Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
1062 - 02-11-2021, 15:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Why wouldn't I answer?

Yes there was a possibility of them reaching a politician. That doesn't equate to a violent act. That's pure speculation. They could've simply created a crowd and expressed that that they weren't welcome there. They could've shaken their hands. They could've taken selfies. There are an infinite number of possible outcomes to such a meeting. Nobody would reasonably state that it is impossible for them to have reached a politician, so your question is largely stupid.

Your second question is an unfalsifiable claim. There's no way to prove or disprove that Trump would be responsible for such hypothetical meetings, and you certainly would not attribute positive outcomes of said meetings to Trump, only the negatives. It's certainly possible that Trump could be hypothetically responsible for a hypothetical encounter, but you're immediately assigning fault and blame for negative encounters in a manner that suggests that you believe it was not only a certainty but the only possibility. Neither of which are assertions you can reasonably make when using hypotheticals.
You're so non-committal and vague just because the only possible outcome of such an encounter doesn't suit your agenda. Silly and immature response.

In other news my cat has been chasing sparrows for ages. Today for the first time she actually caught one, and now they're best buddies

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
1063 - 02-11-2021, 15:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animo View Post
To be fair you called him “idiot” so when he calls you “midget” it’s on the same level of maturity

Let’s try to use some intelligence, substance and creativity
My responses are tailored depending on who I'm addressing. You can easily differentiate my language when responding to Fool or Vanster compared to my responses to Havax. Because he's a ****ing idiot.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1064 - 02-11-2021, 15:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
You're so non-committal and vague just because the only possible outcome of such an encounter doesn't suit your agenda. Silly and immature response.

In other news my cat has been chasing sparrows for ages. Today for the first time she actually caught one, and now they're best buddies
You're conflating not speculating to being non-committal and vague. Do I think that such a crowd reaching a disliked politician results in hostility? Likely. Do I think it is immediately violent? Possibly but uncertain. Do I think it results in murder? Not likely, but again uncertain. Kooks exist and there were a lot present, and it only takes one. I certainly wouldn't speculate that everyone was perfectly safe.

You, however, took a very hyperbolic stance. Minutes away from murder. Not only that, but murder that could be specifically attributed to Trump. There's nothing to substantiate that other than your personal feelings on the matter.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1065 - 02-11-2021, 15:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
so basically you're assuming that every single one of those protesters in that crowd were murderous killers that would have instantly torn nancy pelosi to bloody shreds if they had found her?

brilliant.

ah yes, but I'M the idiot lol

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1066 - 02-11-2021, 15:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
Amazing how much professional video is on hand to document this monumental event as it happens.
gee. i wonder why so many camera crews were around.
it's not like anything news worthy was happening that day, or that everyone was expecting the protest as well.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1067 - 02-11-2021, 15:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
so basically you're assuming that every single one of those protesters in that crowd were murderous killers that would have instantly torn nancy pelosi to bloody shreds if they had found her?

brilliant.

to be fair. i think virtually everyone there was planning to 'peacefully protest' and march to the capital. but people do crazy **** when they're part of a mob. the crowd takes a mind of it's own.

I personally know two people who were there on the day. they only planned on protesting, and they thought the storming was the wrong thing to do, but when they saw the doors open, they wandered in anyway.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1068 - 02-11-2021, 15:33
oh, so is that you being fair, then?

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
1069 - 02-11-2021, 15:34
Quote:

brilliant.

Why does it need to be every single one? How did you arrive at that? Maybe 1 or 2 or 5 out of a cuppla hundred would have been enough, when you throw in adrenaline, psychotic anger, mob mentality and a lot of stupid people.

And yes, you are the idiot. That's not in question.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
1070 - 02-11-2021, 15:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozza Mate View Post
to be fair. i think virtually everyone there was planning to 'peacefully protest' and march to the capital. but people do crazy **** when they're part of a mob. the crowd takes a mind of it's own.

I personally know two people who were there on the day. they only planned on protesting, and they thought the storming was the wrong thing to do, but when they saw the doors open, they wandered in anyway.
Im sure they all confused the broken windows for doors lmao

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1071 - 02-11-2021, 15:35
Quote:
oh, so is that you being fair, then?
that's not what the phrase 'to be fair' means.
honestly, do you have aspergers? this is the second time you've taken a metaphorical parlance literally

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1072 - 02-11-2021, 15:35
there were 2 types of ppl there insurrectionists and those who were cheering them on

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1073 - 02-11-2021, 15:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
Im sure they all confused the broken windows for doors lmao
why would you say that? the doors were open too.

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
1074 - 02-11-2021, 15:39
I hope Trumps impeachment defense is good, I wanna see him run again!

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1075 - 02-11-2021, 15:39
Quote:
that's not what the phrase 'to be fair' means.
honestly, do you have aspergers? this is the second time you've taken a metaphorical parlance literally
lol wat?

so that wasn't you trying to be reasonable?

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1076 - 02-11-2021, 15:40
Quote:
lol wat?

so that wasn't you trying to be reasonable?
'to be fair' means "there's more to this than just the one side you mention"

for example:

"He punched me"
"To be fair - you did ask him to punch you"

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1077 - 02-11-2021, 15:41
Quote:
so you believe that they were there because trump incited them to be there for possible violence? do you believe that they had a right to protest there? were they protesting because trump told them to or because they truly believed that the election was fraudulent? have you turned these people in yet for violent insurrection by walking in to the capitol building?

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
1078 - 02-11-2021, 15:44
Violence was a foreseeable result

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1079 - 02-11-2021, 15:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animo View Post
I hope Trumps impeachment defense is good, I wanna see him run again!
they do not have enough votes to pass the senate even with the R carebares.

It is all posture and it's fairly stupid.

I also doubt he would run for prez again but I could see him going after something like Governor of Florida or something.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1080 - 02-11-2021, 15:45
Set Up
The only thing you can say is we are out played in this war.
We play by rules of decency
and they play with no rules

https://twitter.com/i/status/1359690256446988288

also, this is all distraction to cover all the globalist 'biden' **** they are doing

Brian was Set Up
He'll get a bike rack too

Last edited by SeVeReD; 02-11-2021 at 15:52..
Page 54 of 2024

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
aids , amram is shook , animo has extreme tds , brain rot , cumdumplins luvs trump , kittycael spergathon , kys midge , lawndart needs ssris , lemon unhinged , maga snowflakes are angry , member to say "hi" to the fbi , save america , sevred is a traitor. , shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰ , snitches get stiches , team trump , trump going to prison , trump lost lol , we have aids