Post ur tribe specs, mouse, mouse sense, resolution fov etc

whit3.gif

oh and as far as anti cheats go when will you ppl learn the only way to overcome anti cheats is to make them legal (unless you got unlimited money and time). I've been preaching this for years so your options are either

A)enjoy nubs cheating b/c it makes a 10+ year old game tougher

or

B) make cheats legal which will change the game for better or worse but no more worries about unequal footing.

oh and as far as anti cheats go when will you ppl learn the only way to overcome anti cheats is to make them legal (unless you got unlimited money and time). I've been preaching this for years so your options are either

A)enjoy nubs cheating b/c it makes a 10+ year old game tougher

or

B) make cheats legal which will change the game for better or worse but no more worries about unequal footing.

If cheats were legal, cheats could never exist. Right? Or, if something is possible, consider that something an element of gameplay? What if that something is kept private? At that point, do we just tell ourselves that every object in game that is human controlled has no defined set of rules, only what's possible is possible. WTF?

I bet you unlimited money and time that you couldn't produce a public, working 1.30 specific hack within the next 12 hours. And no, Tribes 1.40 doesn't count.

[/bored]

Back