Protodrakes how do u get them?

My group got 10 man 3D OS last night. I can't believe how much harder it was compared to the 25 man version. I think we're the only the 3rd group to get it on our server.

I wish blizzard would make best in slot items drop from 10 man stuff that requires everyone to have 25 man gear. 3D Sarth brought back a lot of memories of ZA, and the gear/group required to do a timed run.

My group got 10 man 3D OS last night. I can't believe how much harder it was compared to the 25 man version. I think we're the only the 3rd group to get it on our server.

I wish blizzard would make best in slot items drop from 10 man stuff that requires everyone to have 25 man gear. 3D Sarth brought back a lot of memories of ZA, and the gear/group required to do a timed run.

VW tanking has made 10man 3d easier than 25man 3d

Yeah, but that's a cheap gimmick that will be patched out anyway (Blue Post).

As I see it, the only thing a VW tank brings to the raid is the ability to not get one shot by Sarth. There's a lot more to the fight than just the tank doing his rotations right to avoid death. Each person has to pull their own weight. If one isn't cutting it, the group will probably wipe. In 25 man, that is far from the case. I think this week, our 25 3D OS had like 4-5 dead players before Ten/Shad/Vesp were killed, and we had no problem finishing. It's a joke.

captureufa.jpg

Back