i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what by naptown - Page 43 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what
Page 43 of 76
WildKnight
VeteranXV
Old
841 - 02-17-2013, 10:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPNirology View Post
Icfire how does it feel that over the last 14 hours, 7 slept sleeping, the other 7 were spent on this forum refusing to walk away from a situation that has now managed to consume your family? The only winning move is to not play, which clearly you didnt realize, but the only way to salvage at this point is to.....walk away!

If it comes down to your family or your Internet reputation it should e pretty ****ing clear what to do.
to be honest though, this whole thing sheds a light on a deep problem with tw. one of the main reasons why we are not considered by the larger net to be a good community.

we are relentless when it comes to hurting someone in any way possible.

verbal insults
slander
violent threats
nexting

these are all things that are pretty much free reign on tw. if this were a normal, adjusted community. someone talking about their daughter on here would not be a problem. but this community being what it is, even the slightest bit of personal information in one of your hands could ruin a persons real life. and don't act like any of you wouldn't for a second try and do that to someone else on here. and many of you would do it just so you could have the e-fame or infamy that came with it.

we hold each others personal lives with such disregard that if given the chance we will destroy an-others life for the LULZ....

Sponsored Links
T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
842 - 02-17-2013, 10:59
wat

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
843 - 02-17-2013, 11:00
Ya wat

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
844 - 02-17-2013, 11:00
What is your point.

It's not like that is a hidden fact. Everyone here knows it. It's pretty easy to not get ****ed with.

1. Don't post like a jackass non ****ing stop.
2. If you do post like a jackass non stop don't tell people personal stuff.
3. If someone does find personal info. Don't fuel the flames. I mean seriously. Look at Kurayami. Someone spooked him he stopped. End of story. No one ****ed with him after that.

This community has always been hostile. Since I can remember.

I'd also like to point out, no one gets ****ed with overnight. There is a build up. ICFire has been working towards this since that trayvon martin thread. At any point he could have stopped and nothing would have happened.

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
845 - 02-17-2013, 11:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildKnight View Post
one of the main reasons why we are not considered by the larger net to be a good community
what the

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
846 - 02-17-2013, 11:01
Actions have reactions, pretty basic.

While she's told me what her first actions are to be I've no idea if she'll see them through given what I know, I won't be surprised if she fulfills what she's said.

...and it could, on the outside given her occupation and such, garner national attention on the whole cyber bullying issue.

Think of it, national spotlight on tdub. What you all want isn't it, won't that make this worthwhile...

btw, since you are concerned about my sleeping habits I only sleep about 4hrs a day.

I'm gaming while doing this and often watch movies or youtube, that entire idea of multitasking see...

Last edited by ICMeltdown; 02-17-2013 at 11:04..
nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
847 - 02-17-2013, 11:02
at least u guys have something really awkward to talk about at thanksgiving

Tantric Rex
VeteranXV
Old
848 - 02-17-2013, 11:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post

While she's told me what her first actions are to be I've no idea if she'll see them through given what I know, I won't be surprised if she fulfills what she's said.

...and it could, on the outside given her occupation and such, garner national attention on the whole cyber bullying issue.

Think of it, national spotlight on tdub. What you all want isn't it, won't that make this worthwhile...
there is nothing she can do. there was nothing done to her. dont be a retard.

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
849 - 02-17-2013, 11:05
it's amazing that ppl think a) personal lives have been interfered with and b) naptown did every single one of them

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
850 - 02-17-2013, 11:06
Quote:

haha wow

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
851 - 02-17-2013, 11:06
Quote:

You obviously weren't here on 9/11

Also your daughter is a dental assistant in the navy she has zero national pull. There are literally thousands of people exactly like her.

Jesus christ do you jack off to her too?

Still not seeing any bullying going on here. No one has reached out to her until she pm'd on this forum

In fact she wouldn't even know about this forum if you hadn't shown her. So i mean there is that.

Imagine a parent dropping their kid off at the bullys house then being surprised when their kid gets bullied.

you ****ing cluck.

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
852 - 02-17-2013, 11:06
Icfire has posted 107 times in this thread

Take a moment to digest that

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
853 - 02-17-2013, 11:09
He was at 79 four hours ago.

Putrid
VeteranX
Old
854 - 02-17-2013, 11:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
You obviously weren't here on 9/11

Still not seeing any bullying going on here. No one has reached out to her until she pm'd on this forum

In fact she wouldn't even know about this forum if you hadn't shown her. So i mean there is that.

Imagine a parent dropping their kid off at the bullys house then being surprised when their kid gets bullied.

you ****ing cluck.

indeed

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
855 - 02-17-2013, 11:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrid View Post
indeed

right on top of things with expected results.

what do you call it when someone does something to try to intimidate you?

or does that turn you on?

I'm sure them going after your daughter wouldn't be an issue would it.

Tantric Rex
VeteranXV
Old
856 - 02-17-2013, 11:15
Quote:
right on top of things with expect results.

what do you call it when someone does something to try to intimidate you?

or does that turn you on?

who said anyone even knew this was your daughter? you are the one that told everyone it was your daughter.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
857 - 02-17-2013, 11:15
Quote:
in your head is it taken 1 or taken 2

neeson fans need to know

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
858 - 02-17-2013, 11:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
in your head is it taken 1 or taken 2

neeson fans need to know
nope

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
859 - 02-17-2013, 11:16
damn Wild EKnight is a big *****

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
860 - 02-17-2013, 11:18
I think it's hilarious they posted pics of your daughter. I only wish it had gone further. Like someone knocking on her door or something.

Also, no one tried to intimidate you. They tried to get a knee jerk reaction out of you and they did.

You played right into it like a little *****. GFG.

Page 43 of 76

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
angela has downing syndrome , character defecation , character deformation , four million wuz here , frankenstein jaw , ic4yearolds , icfire mad , icfire next kid touching pope , large clitoris , lol national attention , naval anal bonanza , navy slut , not by my chinny chin chin , parkay , personal in the medical , quasi-legal voodoo threats , rev_night was here , sexxxgodsteve was here , thats a man baby , they deformed my son , they took my son , this thread is awesome , vanishing rep conspiracy , walt! where are you man , was angela downing raped? , wats a pederast walter , why the long face , yarr matey icfire raped me , you lose good day bitch!