a note from tehvul's mom

"I am writing this to you request the immediate removal of incorrect information contained on your site, that also shows up in google searches. In the forum, dropping a dime on dweasel, there is incorrect information about Janie Tome S stating that she was raped by her father as a child. The information is factually incorrect and libelous.The act did not happen to Janie Tomoe S, but rather another sibling. I am sure you can empathize with my situation, and why I am following legal advice to first implore you to remove this defamatory material as soon as possible."

someone please clarify.

I'd be happy to translate.

Dear Rayn:
From Tehvul's Mom a.k.a. Dweasel's concubine:

Dweasel didn't rape THIS grand daughter. He raped THAT one! Please remove this false information. I'm going to passive aggressively suggest that if this isn't done, I'm gonna sue your lily white ass from here to Timbucktoo. So I want you to search every thread and remove any inferences to poor Tomahoe getting her ass blown up by that lecherous old Mexican fart who asked to be banned from your forum until June. I'm SURE that you can empathize with my situation as batshit fucking crazy that it is. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Signed and sealed,
Sweetums

I don't know if it makes much of a difference if you have them off ignore.

Yeah not really, only thing you are missing is tehvul telling that he has a Ph.D in the university of life (and like he used to be a super spy 20 years ago). So no worries

:popcorn:

"I am writing this to you request the immediate removal of incorrect information contained on your site, that also shows up in google searches. In the forum, dropping a dime on dweasel, there is incorrect information about Janie Tome S stating that she was raped by her father as a child. The information is factually incorrect and libelous.The act did not happen to Janie Tomoe S, but rather another sibling. I am sure you can empathize with my situation, and why I am following legal advice to first implore you to remove this defamatory material as soon as possible."

I'd be happy to translate.

Dear Rayn:

Dweasel didn't rape THIS grand daughter. He raped THAT one! Please remove this false information. I'm going to passive aggressively suggest that if this isn't done, I'm gonna sue your lily white ass from here to Timbucktoo. So I want you to search every thread and remove any inferences to poor Tomahoe getting her ass blown up by that lecherous old Mexican fart who asked to be banned from your forum until June. I'm SURE that you can empathize with my situation as batshit fucking crazy that it is. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Signed and sealed,
Sweetums

stfu weirdo

Dear Rayn:

Signed and sealed,
Sweetums

:lol:

Back