New 1.40 Full Install

u do not get it cuz u are not

in shape as in I can work outside in Florida summer and only take 1 brake a day

in shape as in I can go play bball for 3 hours straight with v minimal stoppage

athletic as in I'm 5'9" and can grab rim

u r 5'9 190 and grab rim?? fuk

do you post that angle to make ur arm flab look like muscle?

ur only going to get bigger tubby

ps, u rnt big, ur just fat like every other overweight pos who thinks he's got something going for him because he weighs x amount of pounds

u prolly can't even do a pullup lmao

Yeah way to project your self insecurities and pretending that their mine, the fact is i play footy i go to the gym and i lay bricks for a living, so if you really want to see who is "stronger" or more "athletic" come at me...... btw i never claimed any of these things, i jus claimed you were a skinny nerd with an ugly wife, its not my fault if you take personal offense to the truth.

I love how you hide behind "im happy" clearly if you were happy with your life, you wouldnt need to tell random online nerds that your life is good, maybe take a second a anylze your shit life before making another post, dont let reality get you down, we cant all be winners with 7 inch penises like me.

Cliffs : Ugly skinny nerd with a tranny wife.

Yeah way to project your self insecurities and pretending that their mine, the fact is i play footy i go to the gym and i lay bricks for a living, so if you really want to see who is "stronger" or more "athletic" come at me...... btw i never claimed any of these things, i jus claimed you were a skinny nerd with an ugly wife, its not my fault if you take personal offense to the truth.

I love how you hide behind "im happy" clearly if you were happy with your life, you wouldnt need to tell random online nerds that your life is good, maybe take a second a anylze your shit life before making another post, dont let reality get you down, we cant all be winners with 7 inch penises like me.

gg

u seem hurt fat boy

I'd feel the same if my stomach stuck out further than my dick does

do ur balls hang low do they wobble 2 and fro can u tie them in a knot can u tie them in a bow can u throw them over ur shoulder like a continental solider, DO YOUR BALLS, HANG, LOW?

u seem hurt fat boy

I'd feel the same if my stomach stuck out further than my dick does

I doubt even with a weapon your athletic frame could pierce my skin, let alone you hurt my fellings, when you are happy, random internet nerds with tranny wifes dont have affect on your life. So when you ask if i give a fuck about anyuthing you say assume the answer is no.

Your life is pathetic you prolly married the first girl that would look past the fact you have a small penis and have bad sexual preformance, its ok i understand losers like you dont hve the confidence needed to have sex with woman who look good, so have fun with your tranny wife and try not to suicide when you realise how pathetic your life is.

Back