Leftist Grooming: When is it too far? by ScooBySnaCk - Page 26 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?
Page 26 of 138
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
501 - 10-13-2022, 09:20
ngfm swiping left on ugly chicks (democrats), then he wants 2 kno y he's not getting responses from the 10s

smdh

Sponsored Links
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
502 - 10-14-2022, 01:51
Oh Goodness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diE1UMKzGu4

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
503 - 10-14-2022, 02:13
and now for something serious
This is how you oppose radical gender theory and "family-friendly drag shows" in schools.
really

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
504 - 12-17-2022, 13:53
AAaaccCKkk
TttrruueLy
This was the thread I was looking for

Think I'm going to put the pervert thread in the pLandemic thread

Social Worker Secretly Began Gender Transition for 13-Year-Old Girl in Maine Public School: Mom - The Maine Wire

Quote:
In an emotionally charged address to the school board, Amber Lavigne said a Central Lincoln County School System (CLCSS) social worker at Great Salt Bay Community School in Damariscotta provided a chest binder to her daughter ***8212; a gender transitioning device the employee encouraged the young girl to keep secret from her parents.
These people should be nowhere near children

School Dist. Super Attendant

Quote:
The Maine Wire placed multiple phone calls and sent multiple emails to various CLCSS school officials; none of them responded to our inquiries.

Superintendent Lynsey Johnston, who started in her role in July, did not responded to multiple requests for comment.

An email sent to every member of the school board was acknowledged by board member Jesse Butler. In a short response, Butler said he was referring the inquiry to Sam Belknap of Damariscotta, the board chair.

Belknap did not respond to subsequent phone and email inquiries.

Last edited by SeVeReD; 12-17-2022 at 15:26..
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
505 - 12-17-2022, 15:19
time to start hunting commies

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
506 - 02-03-2023, 22:12
I Love Mr. Rogers
Old Mr. Rogers Clips Explaining Biological Reality Are Making Lefties Suicidal
and not in any necrophilic way

KGB_ate_myBread
VeteranXX
Old
508 - 02-13-2023, 06:01
Wyoming Limiting Child Marriage Sparks Republican Outrage

The Wyoming Republican Party is seeking to kill a bill working its way through the state Legislature proposing to raise the state's legal marriage age to 16, arguing that putting "arbitrary" limits on child marriage interferes with parental rights and religious liberty.

The bill***8212;which already passed the Republican-controlled Wyoming House of Representatives on a 36-25 vote late last month***8212;proposes banning state residents from marrying anyone under the age of 16, while requiring anyone under the age of 18 seeking to get married to receive written consent from their parents under the eye of a competent witness.

The debate has been a longstanding one in Wyoming.

Currently, Wyoming is one of just eight states in the country***8212;including California, Michigan, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Washington and West Virginia***8212;without a minimum age requirement for marriage, and it currently ranks among the top ten states in the country for child marriages, according to a 2021 study by advocacy group Unchained at Last.

KGB_ate_myBread
VeteranXX
Old
509 - 02-13-2023, 06:06
damn, if Hawley gets his way and Montana has their way, you're gonna have a situation in Montana where kids will be legally old enough to get married, but not legally old enough to use facebook.

That doesn't seem back asswards at all.

Sen. Josh Hawley proposes legal age to allow kids on social media | Fox News

Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., is pushing for legislation that would create a legal age for children to be allowed on social media, arguing tech companies have engaged in harmful practices that put profits over "protecting kids."

Hawley has long been a major critic of social media platforms and tech companies in general, repeatedly calling for an all-out ban on the Chinese-owned app TikTok. Hawley proposed enforcing a minimum age for social media use at 16 and requiring social media companies to verify the ages of their users.

"For me, this is about protecting kids, protecting their mental health, protecting their safety," Hawley told NBC News in a Tuesday interview. "There's ample evidence to this effect that big tech companies put their profits ahead of protecting kids online."

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
510 - 02-13-2023, 08:37
u already posted this in discord and were explained why you're a retarded ******

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
511 - 02-13-2023, 09:14
Im not sure a law is required but if i had a teenager i think id rather smoking and drinking be legal before social media

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
512 - 02-13-2023, 09:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
u already posted this in discord and were explained why you're a retarded ******
ya but he didn't understand it b/c he's retarded

AND a ******

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
513 - 02-13-2023, 09:55
redundant

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
514 - 02-13-2023, 10:20
Is anyone going to give the reasons they side with Wyoming Republicans, or just say "haha KGB si fagot" ?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
515 - 02-13-2023, 10:22
I side w/ Noone

but it is still important 2 point out that he's retarded

AND a ******

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
516 - 02-13-2023, 10:23
tbh idc wat goes on in religious caliphates in far away countries like new zealand or dubai or wyoming

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
517 - 02-13-2023, 10:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Is anyone going to give the reasons they side with Wyoming Republicans, or just say "haha KGB si fagot" ?
im not sure what the gop argument is?

Some states allow marriage at 16 with parental consent, most require 18?

I mean…if i had to vote on this id prefer 18 for many reasons. having said that, requiring parental consent at 16 doesnt seem like something i feel any moral outrage about unless these are arranged marriages with saudi billionaires rather than two stupid kids in love.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
518 - 02-13-2023, 10:47
who the **** know what goes on with the people that support this kind of thing.. left or right. they should die though

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
519 - 02-13-2023, 10:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
well to start with...to get married in wyoming, you need to be 18, if you are 16/17 you required written consent of father/mother/guardian

But dont let facts get in the way....lets throw more emotional based **** out there for people to ree over

And yeah, I would support this. Facebook has an age limit that people ignore. There have been studies that show social media affects brain and emotional development, kids have killed themselves over social media bullying. So yeah, i have 0 problem with putting an enforced age limit of 16 on social media access

Last edited by JuggerNaught; 02-13-2023 at 10:55..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
520 - 02-13-2023, 10:53
to be clear. I got no problem if two young kids get married/parent consent blah blah

In no way should anyone open the door to allowing an older person to marry a minor.

Page 26 of 138

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
11 year old vagina for sale , pedophile