SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
142 - 06-05-2022, 10:26
Here's an article by Reggs

Women Weaken Nations..How Globalist Use Women

Quote:
...All of this, of course, is not a recent phenomenon. It has its roots in the women***8217;s suffrage movement beginning in the nineteenth century and increasing in influence ever since. The most notable modern feminists were Jews such as Betty Friedan, Naomi Klein, Gloria Steinem, and the late Supreme Court judge, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, can be named among them. In fairness, there are plenty of gentile women who have also played a significant role in feminist history. Yet it would be hard to deny that Jewish feminists have played a more influential and disproportionate one. I suspect this is due in large part to Jews controlling news corporations, print media, Hollywood, and much of academia....
Quote:
...The contemporary feminist woman of today is not just passionate about what she believes, she is uber-passionate about it. She***8217;s not just a believer, she***8217;s a fanatic. She***8217;s not just on a mission, she sees herself as a revolutionary bent on transforming the world. She cannot be reasoned with. She***8217;s not just ready to argue, but ready also to brawl. She doesn***8217;t just lecture, she screams her message at others. She demands that you listen to her, and if you don***8217;t, she***8217;ll force you to listen. She invades public spaces demanding to be heard....
bonus thought
Quote:
Among young people, mental health problems, liberal ideology, and LGBT identity are strongly correlated. Using factor analysis in two different studies shows that assuming one common variable between all three traits explains 40-50% of the variation.

Last edited by SeVeReD; 06-05-2022 at 10:29..
uno
VeteranXX
Old
143 - 06-05-2022, 10:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
I'd love to have a psychiatrist just gaze thru tw
you cant afford child support, how you gonna afford a psych?

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
144 - 06-05-2022, 11:17

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
145 - 06-05-2022, 22:00
So are you saying
Defund the 'Police'
or
It's Our Turn as a country
To Bend Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Sev, I've linked this documentary many times but it is a must watch if you've not yet seen it. It's... eerie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CzS6eHqtnQ

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
146 - 06-06-2022, 16:43
Muslim's are a Terrorist Organization

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OhrfZHAn6I

no two ways about it

This pLandemic didn't just start at Covid-19
no, it started a long ass time before that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1ieORybns

Passing through an open boarder and coming to you.

No AMLO won't let them stay here.

No respect for Joe
Mexico leader to skip Bidens Americas Summit

waiting for President Trump

Last edited by SeVeReD; 06-06-2022 at 16:51..
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
147 - 06-07-2022, 14:21
Police charge big pharma boss with falsifying his Covid vaccination status
Quote:
Jose Maria Fernandez Sousa-Faro, president of European pharmaceuticals giant PharmaMar, has been charged by police with being falsely vaccinated against Covid-19. Dr. Sousa-Faro has been caught up in a scandal in Europe involving people being added to the National Immunization Registry in exchange for large sums of money, with many of them familiar faces and household names.

Police allege that Sousa-Faro arranged to be injected with a saline solution instead of a Covid-19 vaccination and paid thousands of dollars to have his name added to Spain's immunization register, as confirmed by police sources and reported by El Periodico de Espana.

Dr. Sousa-Faro is among more than 2,200 celebrities and European elites on the list drawn up by National Police of those falsely vaccinated against Covid.

According to El Mundo, Spanish police carried out the investigation called Operation Jenner which uncovered the vast network of celebrities and elites who have paid money to have their names fraudulently entered on the National Immunization Register, despite refusing to be vaccinated.

EuroWeekly News report: The leader of the network was a nursing assistant at the La Paz University Hospital, where he is accused of charging more than €200,000 euros for fraudulently registering 2,200 people as vaccinated in the National Registry against Covid-19. He has been arrested and is currently in custody.
[...]

The president of PharmaMar, among the more than 2,200 fake Covid vaccinated
Quote:
The name of José María Fernández Sousa-Faro, president of PharmaMar, is on the list of names of thousands of fake vaccinated against the coronavirus in Spain, as confirmed by police sources and advanced 'El Periódico de España'. The president of the pharmaceutical company, founded 36 years ago, which has given headlines for the effectiveness of its drug Aplidin against covid, is among the more than 2,200 names on the list prepared by the National Police on the false vaccinated against the disease.

The work of the police, known as Operation Jenner, has been carried out in the National Vaccination Registry in exchange for money and led to the dismantling of the Covid-19 fake passport plot.

The police list, sent to the courts of Madrid, in addition to including Fernández Sousa-Faro, contains the name of others known as the artist Omar Montes and the Australian tennis player Álex de Miñaur.

The president of PharmaMar, 76 years old and graduated in Chemistry and PhD in Biochemistry at the Complutense University, was included in the plot of fake vaccinated for reflecting that he had received the third dose of the vaccine against the coronavirus.
[...]
Huh... Wonder why someone with his experience and background would do such a thing?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
148 - 06-07-2022, 14:30
I don't know whether to be sympathetic or say yeah **** those elites as the article implies. I don't fault anyone getting out of the jab anyway they can when it is mandated or you lose your job.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150 - 06-07-2022, 14:42
Is this the stuff they tried to hide for 70 years through the courts? Nothing suspicious about that. I've been reading a lot of distilled versions of that... Like the pregnant moms and the fact that it can pass through the brain blood barrier and placentas when they were telling us it couldn't.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
151 - 06-07-2022, 17:59
The USA at this point still has perceived influence over Taiwan. This could be a coordinated narrative of the pLandemic to go in and take control of Taiwan by China.

I haven't worked the chapter out yet but it could go like this. US influences Taiwan to stop giving chips to Russia. China says that's not fair, we'll go in and get some for you.

***Wait this should go in the pLandemic Thread***
Look for an update...
and not to YOUR chip supply

In Coup USA
Your Chip is same as Russia Chip

This space for rent!
Unless you're China then
yessur masser
'dis yors

Last edited by SeVeReD; 06-07-2022 at 18:02..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
152 - 06-07-2022, 20:21
I think we should all take a moment of silence

Founder of vaccine safety website, ex-pharma insider found dead - LifeSite

And STFU
It's for our own health

Quote:
'If something were to happen to me,' Brandy Vaughan wrote in late 2019, 'it’s foul play and you know exactly who and why.'
i guess amber ended the believe all women so,,,
she was good to go

absent
VeteranXX
Old
153 - 06-07-2022, 20:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNiiuygF_HQ

Pedo billionaire Gates finally admits the 'roner targets primarily the elderly... and isn't that deadly.

Only 2½ years ahead of ya, bud!

Good that we sabotaged our economies though, that was really worth it. Biggest upward transfer of wealth in history, and most of y'all went along with it.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
154 - 06-07-2022, 20:56
Thanks, Bill. Been saying that all along. Fag.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
155 - 06-07-2022, 22:25
Wait?? You mean it wasn't a good idea to send sick contagious old people back into their nursing homes to recover.

Whoa WHO woulda known?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
156 - 06-08-2022, 12:57
This is called taking heat off the FEDs

Grand Jury indicts 11 Antifa, BLM marxists for attack on Trumpers in San Diego CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Now
Now It Begins
Wonder when they'll expose the cheating indian 'nations'

They don't call it the UniParty for nothing
You thought your side wasn't going to get steam-rolled?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
157 - 06-08-2022, 16:01
should start @13:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI-xLv1q5ME&t=814s

Last edited by SeVeReD; 06-08-2022 at 16:06..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
158 - 06-08-2022, 18:02
You think I'm crazy?

Quote:
Outthebag: USA will be nuked, thankfully ***65533;***65533;...USA military is quad jabbed and more. It does not exist. Wake up sheople. Your making me laugh now with your very low I Q 's.. trump the smelly dump!..
I mean
Comon' MANNnnn
you're

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
159 - 06-08-2022, 19:22
oooooo
The FEDs have a few things
they try to hide
that are coming to the surface

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjHSHFHokGs

but fucit
I'm going FISHING surfing

but not in Lake Mead

I don't want to hit any 'oil' cans of 'buried' bodies

Last edited by SeVeReD; 06-08-2022 at 19:25..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
160 - 06-08-2022, 19:27
it's ok water is $
after so many years... they'll risk the people they compromised to kill them

Page 8 of 34

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The Plandemic

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
i told you so , it's all inextricably linked! , omfg ninja covid lol , republic of faggots , throat slitter