Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS

She married you because you are weak, easily manipulated, and culturally accepted by her family(dad.)

Perfect cover for her to enjoy as many mandingos she can find.

I never said she wasn't intelligent. On the contrary, she found the perfect simp to marry.

Well since you said it on the Internet, I'm convinced :rolleyes:

You already said u pretty much married miss Grainger young, the first woman you shagged pretty much. When I was in the band, I had a different girl every other night. Please, douche.

You already said u pretty much married miss Grainger young, the first woman you shagged pretty much. When I was in the band, I had a different girl every other night. Please, douche.

This one time, at band camp :rofl:

Cool story though. No, really.

Who Is Amit Jain? Supreme Court Clerk Who Allegedly Exposed Abortion Draft

Who Is Amit Jain? Supreme Court Clerk Who Allegedly Exposed Abortion Draft
May 3, 2022 0 Comments
Amit Jain, a Supreme Court clerk, is accused of putting his job in jeopardy in order to uncover the truth about the abortion draft. The entire story may be found here.

When Amit Jain publicly lambasted Yale for supporting Brett Kavanaugh’s candidacy, he made headlines.

Amit, the CEO of Sequoia Capital India, is stepping down to follow his passion for entrepreneurship. In a 2017 post for Politico, Josh Gerstein cited him. Today, Gerstein released the proposed SCOTUS Roe opinion.

Amit Jain
Amit Jain

Contents [hide]

1 Who Is Amit Jain? Bio/Wiki
2 Amit Jain clerks for Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor
3 On Twitter, you can find Amit Jain
4 Amit Jain’s Family
Who Is Amit Jain? Bio/Wiki
Amit Jain, the current CEO of Sequoia Capital India, is a Standford University and Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi graduate.

Amit joined Sequoia Capital India in 2019 as part of the Singapore-based growth-stage private equity corporate investment firm from global cab giant Uber.

He declared his desire to resign as CEO of the blue-chip venture capital business lately. Sequoia Capital India made the announcement in a series of tweets.

Before joining Sequoia, Amit was the head of Asia Pacific at Uber. He is also the CEO of Rent.com, a Los Angeles-based company. TPG Capital and McKinsey & Company were among Jain’s previous employers.

Sequoia India is raising a $2.8 billion fund to expand its enterprise investments in India and Southeast Asia at the time of Jain’s dismissal.

Amit Jain clerks for Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor
Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor’s clerk is Amit Jain, the individual who recently released the abortion draft.

Justice Alito’s draft perspective on the legality of abortion is reported to have been leaked by Jain, thereby reversing Roe v. Wade.

Since 1973, Roe v. Wade, a landmark decision that established a constitutional right to abortion, has remained a bedrock of American law.

According to Politico, a leaked predicted majority opinion predicts that the US Supreme Court would vote to overturn Roe v. Wade, which legalized abortion across the US.

The unexpected disclosure by the conservative-majority Supreme Court surprised the country, not least since the court takes pride in keeping its inside conversations private, and leaks are highly rare.

On Twitter, you can find Amit Jain
After allegations of a leaked abortion draft surfaced on Twitter, people are giving their thoughts on Amit Jain and the case.

The vast majority of people are angry about Amits’ leak of Justice Alito’s draft decision overturning Roe v. Wade.

However, it is only rumored that Amit released the information; this has yet to be confirmed.

Amit Jain’s Family
Amit Jain was born and raised in India by his family. He was born and raised in India, where he received his education.

Amit seems to be from a lower-middle-class background. His parents’ names and hometown are unknown.

It’s uncertain whether Amit was the perpetrator of the abortion draft leak; if he was, further information about him will be published soon.

Deepak Raut
May 3, 2022
Grace Kinstler (American Idol) Hips Weight And Body Measurements
Left Arrow

This one time, at band camp :rofl:

Cool story though. No, really.

it's not a story, lady

you wanna compare singing voices, i invite you to upload some of your studio songs first, bro.

go ahead mr. red-headed midget, show me up

FR42HLQXEAA6Urt

TRUST TEH SCIENCE BRO

conservs need to let up on dis shit... yor only hurting yorselves by forcing these lib spawn to multiply.

I remember looking up the stats several years ago - a handful of states kept track of the total number of abortions, and the underlying reasons. Medical reasons accounted for something around 2% of the total.

Abortion is basically a contraceptive for lazy stupid whores at this point.
Pretty much, yea.

I don't have a problem with first trimester abortions honestly. Anything past that should require the doctor making the call that the mother is absolutely going to die without the emergency abortion.

Unfortunately, they added "the health of the mother" in there and that basically means anything, including her being depressed.

This is better then?

Not saying these people should've been aborted, but i feel that if you're against abortion at least be in favor of government spending to reduce these type of problems in society as well.
:ftard: Government spending (Democrats) created that problem.

It's no surprise that you think more government spending is going to fix it.

ppl overthink abortion way too much

if you need one, just get it, don't think about it

if you don't need one, don't think about it, stfu about it

simple really

Back