[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2 by StapleMammal1 - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2
Page 9 of 2024
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
161 - 02-02-2021, 21:26

Sponsored Links
starwolf_nexus
VeteranXV
Old
162 - 02-02-2021, 21:27
ReD FlAg LaWs WoNt Be WeApOnIzEd

Holmes weaponizes CO law - Rocky Mountain Gun Owners

This woman called the cops on her knife wielding son (who was later shot by the officer) then filed to have the Cop's guns taken away... The Cop wasn't even remotely related to the woman nor had children with her but she claimed he did... GEE ****ING WIZ BATMAN PEOPLE LIE?!??!?!

Then the cop had to wait for a court date to get them back. A right delayed or temporarily removed is not a right its a privilege. Red flag laws can go right in the dumpster fire they belong in....

Yo Policeman my Cousin/Brother/Mother/Etc... is a Trumper he's a threat to everyone because Trumpers are Terrorists according to Democrats. And thus you disarm America because they then have to prove they're not a threat in the former land of innocent until proven guilty.......

Last edited by starwolf_nexus; 02-02-2021 at 21:30..
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
163 - 02-02-2021, 21:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf_nexus View Post
ReD FlAg LaWs WoNt Be WeApOnIzEd

Holmes weaponizes CO law - Rocky Mountain Gun Owners

This woman called the cops on her knife wielding son (who was later shot by the officer) then filed to have the Cop's guns taken away... The Cop wasn't even remotely related to the woman nor had children with her but she claimed he did... GEE ****ING WIZ BATMAN PEOPLE LIE?!??!?!

Then the cop had to wait for a court date to get them back. A right delayed or temporarily removed is not a right its a privilege. Red flag laws can go right in the dumpster fire they belong in....
that's why i said that health professionals should have the final say, perhaps mediated by a judge trained (indoctrinated) in 2A. fukin pleb boomer tier arguments stfu. there is a freight train coming if you hvaen't noticed, and it's boot is aimed square at your ass. you would do well to ensure that "white pride" is legislatively excluded from reasons to consider someone an extremist

criminey ****

cael
VeteranXX
Old
164 - 02-02-2021, 21:32

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
165 - 02-02-2021, 21:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
that's why i said that health professionals should have the final say, perhaps mediated by a judge trained (indoctrinated) in 2A. fukin pleb boomer tier arguments stfu. there is a freight train coming if you hvaen't noticed, and it's boot is aimed square at your ass. you would do well to ensure that "white pride" is legislatively excluded from reasons to consider someone an extremist

criminey ****

you All didn't go to school with psych majors did you
do you know why these people go into psychology?

Last edited by SeVeReD; 02-02-2021 at 22:00..
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
166 - 02-02-2021, 21:37
next on nexsmax, reverse mortgaging your home and setting your kid as power of atty

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
167 - 02-02-2021, 21:57
PETER NAVARRO

not for the spoon fed

starwolf_nexus
VeteranXV
Old
168 - 02-02-2021, 21:58
Quote:

criminey ****
Yet we dont live in your idealistic utopia where people do the right thing 100%. Even if a Psychologist gets the final say the person who had cops show up and beat down their door to take their guns was victimized you dimwitted ****-for-brains. No one, no matter how well qualified should be deciding for someone else if they're deserving to protect themselves if they've not committed a crime FULL STOP. If that means suicides remain at 22 per 100,000 so be it, even if they "may be a danger to themselves or others" if it comes down to a "he said she said" situation do not pass go, do not collect their weapons, if they post **** online fine **** them you got provable evidence but our government doesn't need more power to interfere in our lives nor some "3rd party" adjudicator based on hearsay...

Because lets face it, psychologists and medical professionals already have corrupted their profession when pressured in the past and current to ignore clear mental health issues (like gender-dysphoria) for political correctness and instead of providing adequate treatment they now advocate for surgery and pills without addressing the underlying issue. Our government has put their hand in that **** too and who's to say guns or conservatism wont be considered a mental illness in the future...

oh wait
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...-form-insanity
Quote:
(Jost, Glaser, Kruglanski & Sulloway, ***8220;Political Conservatism as Motivated Social Cognition,***8221; Psychological Bulletin). In a nutshell, the article***8212;by Stanford and UC Berkeley researchers***8212;seems to suggest that conservatism is a mild form of insanity.
Conservatism As A Mental Disorder - And A Threat

Spoiler contains doctors/professors/etc.. advocating against children undergoing gender dysphoria treatment (chopping dicks/mutliating vag's, ****ing with hormone pills) getting fired from their profession because its not politically correct to their superiors

Last edited by starwolf_nexus; 02-02-2021 at 22:03..
cael
VeteranXX
Old
169 - 02-02-2021, 22:02

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
170 - 02-02-2021, 22:05
thanks for the reminder to go to youtube and downvote his criminal ass

MC Hamster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
171 - 02-02-2021, 22:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
PETER NAVARRO

not for the spoon fed
Correct, anything above a feeding tube should steer clear.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
172 - 02-02-2021, 22:11

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
173 - 02-02-2021, 22:29
How the Biden Administration Can Help Solve Our Reality Crisis - The New York Times
Quote:
Appoint a ‘reality czar.’
Several experts I spoke with recommended that the Biden administration put together a cross-agency task force to tackle disinformation and domestic extremism, which would be led by something like a “reality czar.”

It sounds a little dystopian, I’ll grant. But let’s hear them out.
Not the onion.
#Minitrue

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
174 - 02-02-2021, 22:36
oh man, you guys are ****ed now

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
175 - 02-02-2021, 22:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf_nexus View Post
Yet we dont live in your idealistic utopia where people do the right thing 100%. Even if a Psychologist gets the final say the person who had cops show up and beat down their door to take their guns was victimized you dimwitted ****-for-brains. No one, no matter how well qualified should be deciding for someone else if they're deserving to protect themselves if they've not committed a crime FULL STOP. If that means suicides remain at 22 per 100,000 so be it, even if they "may be a danger to themselves or others" if it comes down to a "he said she said" situation do not pass go, do not collect their weapons,
i agre with you in part, and suicides are only a part of the situations that gun grabbers *have legitimate beef with*, and frankly, most gun owners should as well. please tell me, how should nikolas cruz' situation have been handled before the shooting? are you in the camp of "arm all the teachers"? if so, how does that work in these cases? i fukin asked you guys not to make me cite this ****.

Ex-boyfriend charged with murder of woman, her 2 kids in St. Paul - Bring Me The News

Pacoima woman killed in shooting, ex-boyfriend sought Daily News

New Sharon Domestic Violence Killing Was Third For Family | Maine Public

He was 'Officer of the Year.' Then Hillsborough deputy killed his family and himself

edit- the first three examples were a random google news search that i am pretty sure occurred in the past several months. ****

Last edited by clu; 02-02-2021 at 22:42..
MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
176 - 02-02-2021, 22:42
Quote:

criminey ****
OK, so lets extend that form of assessment to other things. How about the right to vote? You can't say a vote can't be dangerous.

In reality, you are advocating that someone talks to a person for what? 30 minutes? and decides sane or not. If they say no, does that person get referred to counseling? If they say yes, and that person decides to harm another or themselves with a gun...are they now culpable??? What doc would approve a person knowing that it could come back to haunt them?

Better yet, denying me the right to own a weapon....something guaranteed by the bill of rights...when I have done NOTHING criminal or dangerous...that violates something else in that same bill of rights.

I get that you want to enforce current laws. So do I. But whackos like this Lee ***** are insane and trying to dismantle our constitutional rights. How do you not see it and worse, how can you defend it?

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
177 - 02-02-2021, 22:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
OK, so lets extend that form of assessment to other things. How about the right to vote? You can't say a vote can't be dangerous.

In reality, you are advocating that someone talks to a person for what? 30 minutes? and decides sane or not. If they say no, does that person get referred to counseling? If they say yes, and that person decides to harm another or themselves with a gun...are they now culpable??? What doc would approve a person knowing that it could come back to haunt them?

Better yet, denying me the right to own a weapon....something guaranteed by the bill of rights...when I have done NOTHING criminal or dangerous...that violates something else in that same bill of rights.

I get that you want to enforce current laws. So do I. But whackos like this Lee ***** are insane and trying to dismantle our constitutional rights. How do you not see it and worse, how can you defend it?
that's not what i'm advocating at all. in fact, after some consideration i would say that the biggest factor in a lot of the domestic violence shootings that i cited, is that the women *don't want to get the guys in serious trouble*. if that assumption is true, the best mechanism might be some factor that allows these women to talk about threats they receive, WITHOUT automatically putting the guy in court with some type of criminal charge. however, these things need to be talked about, openly, without the default knee-jerk "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" reaction that is so poplar in 4chin.

to address your statement, what i advocate is that the psychiatrist has to talk to the family first, not the subject, to keep LE out of it for as long as possible. if the gun has to be confiscated, allow it to be stored with a friend of the gun owner, as is done in pennsylvania. a bunch of you are claiming that all mental health therapists are leftists. my psych is a right winger. there are ways to mitigate that type of influence, and you all might do well to start considering them now

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
178 - 02-02-2021, 22:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
NewsMax is fake news. Another truth-trust diversion. This has been known.
This.

It is well known now that NewsMax is a replacement for Fox. It is just another controlled opposition network owned by the same people. It was put in place in case Fox ****ed up. That is how it got to be on all cable networks so quickly without anyone even knowing or hearing about them until they were there.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
179 - 02-02-2021, 22:54
There is no way to pilpull around it. The second amendment is in there for a reason. To defend against tyranny. No matter what problems the second amendment causes, the right to defend is Paramount.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
180 - 02-02-2021, 22:56
I like guns. Guns r good.

Page 9 of 2024

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
aids , amram is shook , animo has extreme tds , brain rot , cumdumplins luvs trump , kittycael spergathon , kys midge , lawndart needs ssris , lemon unhinged , maga snowflakes are angry , member to say "hi" to the fbi , save america , sevred is a traitor. , shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰ , snitches get stiches , team trump , trump going to prison , trump lost lol , we have aids