TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

Nobody carried me around at UVA. We were the winning team. I carried us to the finals with my snipes. And Terror knew that so he fuckin cheesed the first game due to them putting us on a used server and it was lagged af on DX nobody could move and they just somehow kept capping. When we bitched somehow the game was awarded to them I dunno why or how that was determined but it shouldn't have been. We won the second game easy capout then it was that dumb desert map that I can't remember the name of and we lost cuz of ski bug strega was bringing the flag home.

If you think I didn't play tribes, you didn't play tribes.

Which UVA are we talking about ?

It wasn't a UVA it was TW:W. When they split it to east and west. Every person who was there remembers me but they've all been run off by the stupid fuckin nexters and what not. I met fraggle, shade, col, strega, mofo :(, moker, scoobs, the beast Noot who got pissed on by gon while spooning in a blow up bed, a fucking ton of people.

Don't question me

I told thrax to his face that vengeance wasn't going to be a good game. He questioned me and I told him exactly why.

for someone that doesnt care about the forum or discord you sure post a lot in a thread on said forum about said discord

see sig

Last edited:
I think you're just repeating things you've heard about the event on this forum tbh.

Is there actually anyone left who believes nico played tribes at this point?

There is proof I played it, and proof I was there.

Col broke the fuckin tricycle cuz he was so fat that I have a picture of krayvok riding.

Get lives morons. Go talk about whatever millennial bullshit you're all into like... i dunno what is even popular among you losers anymore.

Protect Tom and Nova at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back