Reload this Page The Plandemic
Page 25 of 34
MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
481 - 01-13-2023, 09:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
He told me that the experience of caring for COVID patients in March 2020 had scared some Stanford clinical faculty and that it was still too early for a dispassionate “academic” discussion on COVID policy.
right, because the last thing I want from educated, extensively trained medical professionals is an ability to have evidence-based, rigorous dispassionate discussions about healthcare. I instead want them so scared about the illness and outcome that they can't form a coherent sentence without crying and needing a safe space time out corner.

idiots

Sponsored Links
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
482 - 01-14-2023, 22:17
This is a really good add to the true life story going on!
ger Warning Rumble Link Trigger Waring Rumble Link Tigger Warning Rumble Link Trigger Waring Rumble Link Tiger Warning Rumble Link Tribal Waring

SHOCKING FOIA DOCUMENTS: COVID Pandemic Was a Secret DoD Operation dating back to Obama Administration

The first part is about cael's fav subject
well depending on whether Elon has caught a cold or not
TwitterFED
interesting informative

then, @20 minutes
she talks about the heroes at the FED who
busted in on a lazy whining Commie and his family
apparently he was no longer useful to them

THEN, @44 minutes
we get to this
COVID Pandemic Was a Secret DoD Operation dating back to Obama Administration

And still, it is all inextricably linked

Last edited by SeVeReD; 01-14-2023 at 22:25..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
483 - 01-15-2023, 18:33
I'm trying to figure out if this is
black face
white face
or art
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPSWZUExZ8M

My daughter loved this play when it came out and
I'm trying to understand the indoctrination

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
484 - 01-16-2023, 00:40
every single time
YOU
are owned
Ep. 144: Biden-Gate; SBF Bail; Elon Musk Victory; 2020 Election Stuff & MORE! Viva & Barnes LIVE!

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
485 - 01-16-2023, 00:45
i'm fairly certain the whole point of this vax was to pretty much sterilize 80% of the children so they cannot reproduce, which would definitely lower the population of the planet. all the strokes and heart attacks are just consolation prizes.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
486 - 01-16-2023, 00:53
pretty much all of my rant here is to protect my child and my wife's child
I can't imagine what vindster thinks he's protecting
free rent

is criminal

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
487 - 01-16-2023, 17:01
About the CCPPennBiden Offices
Kash Patel: D.C. Law Firms Run The Administrative State, Worse Than The Lobbyists

Winters Exposes How China's Donations for UPenn Are Influencing Biden's Current China Policies.

All not so inextricably linked

Last edited by SeVeReD; 01-16-2023 at 17:05..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
488 - 01-16-2023, 17:58

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
490 - 01-19-2023, 03:32
damn going senile is worse than i thought

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
491 - 01-19-2023, 09:00
^^^^oh that was a brilliant response you ****ing god damn not useful idiot

anyway, here is how the globalists that you fall for do it

Irans unrest triggers explosion of fake news - The Grayzone

Quote:
...Iran is now the target of a carefully coordinated information war with a single goal to drive international support for regime change by any means ***8211; whether through sanctions, armed insurrection, military intervention, or some combination of the three.

Before a largely uncritical audience of billions of admiring Instagram followers who do not speak Farsi and have little to no understanding of Iranian politics or culture, a collection of Hollywood actors, washed-up rockers and top models have pumped out viral posts depicting ghastly abuses of protesters by Iran***8217;s security forces, including retaliatory home demolitions and outright massacres.

While Western media outlets from the BBC to the New York Post have spun out a series of reports accusing Iran of killing more protesters than civilians killed by Russia in Ukraine, think tank pundits and leaders of NATO governments have claimed that Tehran has sentenced 15,000 people to death simply for participating in anti-government demonstrations.

These horrific stories would certainly seem to legitimize the calls for regime change, but there***8217;s just one problem: they are just stories....

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
492 - 01-20-2023, 16:13
Famed Rock Singer David Crosby Dead at 81, Founding Member of the Byrds, and CSN, Sources Say Cause Was COVID (Exclusive) | Showbiz411
Check this ****er out. He sold people out and was fed owned
same as 'hippy' joni mitchel and neil young

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
493 - 01-24-2023, 20:03
We Have Been Lied To About Every Part of the COVID Pandemic, says Dr. Michael Yeadon

He's only a past VP of Pfizer and a more than qualified scientist to speak to this.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
494 - 01-26-2023, 20:08
We'll remember this tactic
Attorney John Eastman Charged with Multiple Disciplinary Counts by the State Bar of California - The State Bar of California - News Releases

Quote:
...***8220;There is nothing more sacrosanct to our American democracy than free and fair elections and the peaceful transfer of power,***8221; said Cardona. ***8220;For California attorneys, adherence to the U.S. and California Constitutions is their highest legal duty. The Notice of Disciplinary Charges alleges that Mr. Eastman violated this duty in furtherance of an attempt to usurp the will of the American people and overturn election results for the highest office in the land***8212;an egregious and unprecedented attack on our democracy***8212;for which he must be held accountable.***8221;

As has been widely reported, Eastman drafted two ***8220;legal memos***8221; that laid out proposed strategies to block then-President-elect Joe Biden from taking office by circumventing established procedures for the counting of electoral votes in front of the U.S. Congress and overseen by Vice President Pence. The NDC alleges that the strategies proposed by these memos, as well as in remarks Eastman made publicly and privately to President Trump, Vice President Pence, and others, were unsupported by law, based on false and misleading assertions of fact, and designed for the purpose of keeping Trump in office. The NDC alleges that, after hearing from the U.S. Department of Justice that it had not seen any election fraud on a scale that could have affected the election***8217;s outcome, and after multiple courts had rejected election fraud lawsuits, Eastman knew, or should have known, that the factual premise for his proposals***8213;that massive fraud was at play***8213;was false, and that Trump had lost his bid for re-election.

The NDC also alleges that Eastman ignored these truths when he spoke at the ***8220;Save America March***8221; on January 6, 2021, inciting the crowd to take action when, with the intent to convince them that the outcome of the presidential election had been affected by fraud, he said that ***8220;dead people had voted***8221; in the presidential election, that Dominion voting machines had fraudulently manipulated the election results, and that Vice President Pence did not deserve to be in office if he did not delay the counting of electoral votes. These statements contributed to provoking the crowd that participated in the violent attack on the U.S. Capitol that occurred after the rally. ...
California is RED
There is massive cheating by the UniParty

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
495 - 01-28-2023, 17:37
Is this obvious enough for here?

Firefighters Battle Large Fire at Egg Farm in Bozrah NBC Connecticut

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
496 - 01-28-2023, 17:58
take ur ****in meds you retarded fossil

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
497 - 01-28-2023, 18:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
499 - 02-04-2023, 11:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckiBvBcwLzQ

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
500 - 02-05-2023, 12:58
guys i got fired from my job as a bank robber b/c i stood up 4 my rites and refused 2 wear a mask

Page 25 of 34

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The Plandemic

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
i told you so , it's all inextricably linked! , omfg ninja covid lol , republic of faggots , throat slitter