No Laurie For Me (NLFM) by NoGodForMe - Page 54 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No Laurie For Me (NLFM)
Page 54 of 117
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
1061 - 07-14-2022, 15:51
Don't know enough about Laurie but does anyone really have even the tiniest doubt that NGFM is a cuppla sandwiches short of a picnic?

Sponsored Links
NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1062 - 08-11-2022, 13:40
Poor Asian Men. Stereotypes confirmed. Asian women prefer White men, they want someone tall, and Asian men have little dicks. Now that's a real example of White Privilege.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koq27mEL3sA

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1063 - 08-11-2022, 13:45
'I just like surfers...'
More than half the girlfriends I had were Asian, then I married one.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
1064 - 08-11-2022, 13:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Poor Asian Men. Stereotypes confirmed. Asian women prefer White men, they want someone tall, and Asian men have little dicks. Now that's a real example of White Privilege.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koq27mEL3sA
tough break carl

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1065 - 08-12-2022, 13:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Don't know enough about Laurie but does anyone really have even the tiniest doubt that NGFM is a cuppla sandwiches short of a picnic?
Kill yourself midxe

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
1066 - 08-12-2022, 14:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
hes one of the most critical thinkers on TW, real deep

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
1067 - 08-12-2022, 17:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
This is incredibly demoralizing for a lot of asian men in America. A lot of asian moms want their daughters to get with white guys too. Some asian men blame it on the media, others know it's just kind of how things are, which must be even more depressing. This preference is seen in asian women of every asian variety as well. Looks aside, asian men are not culturally romantic. I feel that a lot of asian men feel like they always have a few points subtracted from them for being asian, so a larger proportion of them feel as though it will never happen and they become incels. Lots of asian men are functional yet mentally ill. I really do think all these asian men would have been more happy and sane had they been born in their homelands. Diversity is especially damaging to them as a race.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
1068 - 08-12-2022, 18:29
I wonder how Carl feels knowing that he has a smaller dong than reggs and ngfm?

easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1069 - 08-12-2022, 18:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
I wonder how Carl feels knowing that he has a smaller dong than reggs and ngfm?
He just doesn't feel as much as reggs and ngfm. I'm sure he makes up for it in fury and passion.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
1070 - 08-12-2022, 18:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by easilyodd View Post
He just doesn't feel as much as reggs and ngfm. I'm sure he makes up for it in fury and passion.
I'm sure his waifu appreciates it

easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1071 - 08-12-2022, 18:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
I'm sure his waifu appreciates it
2D or 3D?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1072 - 08-13-2022, 00:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
This is incredibly demoralizing for a lot of asian men in America. A lot of asian moms want their daughters to get with white guys too. Some asian men blame it on the media, others know it's just kind of how things are, which must be even more depressing. This preference is seen in asian women of every asian variety as well. Looks aside, asian men are not culturally romantic. I feel that a lot of asian men feel like they always have a few points subtracted from them for being asian, so a larger proportion of them feel as though it will never happen and they become incels. Lots of asian men are functional yet mentally ill. I really do think all these asian men would have been more happy and sane had they been born in their homelands. Diversity is especially damaging to them as a race.
I went out with a Japanese girl. We had to sneak around and I never met her parents. Her parents would supposedly freak out if they knew she was going out with a white dude... That was the second time I experienced racism...
I'm so damaged by racism.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1073 - 08-13-2022, 01:46
My white cock has never ben touched by a black woman. I demand reparations.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1074 - 08-13-2022, 05:30
Quote:
ur mom isn't an asian mom even if sis is adopted and I'm sure that wasn't what she had in mind when she wanted her daughter to marry white

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1075 - 08-13-2022, 09:07
Great video explaining why men are wired to be with different partners and don't want to commit to one woman. They say, "Men Are Pigs" but we're wired to spread our seed to as many females as possible (Genghis Kahn). Women are wired to find the best mate based on looks (genes), protection, and providing. The top 10% of men (Chads) can pump and dump all the hoes and not commit to any of them. Women get pissed off when they can't tie down a Chad like they see in Hallmark movies. Marriage is stupid, we're not wired for it. Watch the first 4 minutes of this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQcCofv0UgY
This would also explain how a guy with a hot chick eventually gets tired of screwing her and they break up (movie stars, rock stars).

Black males already have this by default because of lower income. The men mate with multiple women, don't get married, and don't even support the kids. Some of the dads want to support their kid, but not the others. There's a sad video of a dad bringing food from McDonald's but only for his kid. The X goes into rage mode asking why he didn't bring food for all her kids (4). She ends up throwing the food on the ground. This happens in the animal kingdom where a male lion will take care of it's cubs and kill the others after winning over the pride. Men are pushed to be simps, marry a women with kids, and take care of them. We're not wired for any of it, being with one women, and taking care of another man's kids. Yet the state has all these laws in place to force the man to pay child support to a women, even if the kid is not his. Men are pissed about this, which is why they won't get married.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 08-13-2022 at 10:41..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
1076 - 08-13-2022, 09:31
Quote:

The problem is that pretty much all Asian men are just ****ing retards.

Some are smart, some even well groomed. but they all just seem a bit off in some way. They are all usually assholes as well, especially to women and I don't think it is a cultural thing like Muslims of some ****. they just have no idea what they are doing.

and they have little dicks

Last edited by ArakAtak; 08-13-2022 at 09:34..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1077 - 08-13-2022, 09:50
so racism much wow

time 4 me 2 dip out of this klan meeting fellas, i need 2 masturbate

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1078 - 08-13-2022, 09:51
btw azn doods totally have small penises, all the doods @ my micropenis support group r azns

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1079 - 08-13-2022, 10:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
My white cock has never ben touched by a black woman. I demand reparations.
Some of those girls are way hot. The girl I dated in Denver was hot as hell. We'd go to the pool with her in a bikini, and everybody stopped talking to look.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
1080 - 08-13-2022, 10:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
My white cock has never ben.

Page 54 of 117

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#teamlaurie , a part of me is gone , love letters to my dead wife , nlfm