[NEW THREAD] KURAYAMI IS ONLINE

anyone else notice the OP is just watching/waiting to see users pop online?

why would he possibly want to do that (start posting again)?

He was only here for what? Ten Years? 90,000+ posts? May I assume that he was having a good time? DAMN STRAIGHT he WANTS to come back.

But no, he won't. Kura considers that the risks to his life aren't worth the hassles.

I miss Kura. I just clicked on the kurayamiwar.com tag and spent the last 20 minutes reading some of his classic threads.

I retrospective: isuk@tribes is fucking creepy by Kurayami - TribalWar Forums
Juggernaught is a LARPer. by Kurayami - TribalWar Forums
This thread contains a list of all of the virginal queerfags on the forum. by Kurayami - TribalWar Forums
according to kurayami i'm socially inept by fraggle - TribalWar Forums

Kurayami said:
In all fairness, fraggle, you are morbidly obese, live with your parents, perpetually unemployed, have a pathological need to seek negative attention by generally saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, and have never had a relationship--you have to pay for sex because you are both physically repulsive and have a terrible personality.

You clearly have some deep seated mental issues. I would say that, yes, you are socially inept. A person that is not socially inept would be able to function in society (jobs and relationships) and would not have to resort to "shock tactics" in order to get attention from other people.

You're also clearly miserable with your life yet are too insecure to admit it.

Back