Kurayami has been lurking.

doesn't matter though

he tore people down and could derail/destroy any thread he wanted to

i wish he was my dad

Wasn't it Jason Kotz Serial Rapist of Chicago Illinois the one who got Kuras info, who then fed it to you, who then fed it to faggle who then called him making him flip out and leave?

fraggle is cool as hell. I have no idea why anyone would flip out over a phone call from him. So the curtain got pulled, and the wizard of Oz was a midget... so what. Troll on, wayward son.

i figure he was on his way out from tw anyway

it was obvious he was breaking out of his sociopath shell towards the end of his tw posting career

whether or not he was lying i dont know just seemed like he had finally figured out how to talk to another human outside of the internet

then again i could be 100% wrong considering he instantly disappeared when someone called his phone once and hung up

I am occasionally entertained by faggle and nappys antics.

Noltron is an excellent side kick.

However noot is the fucking gold star on the door hands on the sidewalk entertainer of this place.

FREE NOOT.

fraggle is cool as hell. I have no idea why anyone would flip out over a phone call from him. So the curtain got pulled, and the wizard of Oz was a midget... so what. Troll on, wayward son.

Someone posted fraggle's number one day. I called him, thinking he'd freak out about having someone from TW calling out of the blue. The conversation lasted about 15 seconds, during which time he told me about 2 different hookers, then he got on a train.

fraggle is a good sport - genital warts and all.

Edit:

Ahhhh! WTF!?!
monkey_canteen.jpg

TribalWar: What is seen cannot be unseen

Back