Page 5 of 9
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
81 - 05-07-2010, 15:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
seeing as how i accept that all US news is sensationalist crap (except pbs if that counts as news) your counterpoint is irrelevant... foxnews however takes the cake and flaunts it.
It is hypocritical to talk **** about one network doing the exact same thing all the other networks are doing.

Sponsored Links
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 05-07-2010, 16:02

boston
VeteranXV
Old
83 - 05-07-2010, 16:03
"I have been nervous about this interview with you because what I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies. ... And I know you're not. I'm not accusing you of being an enemy, but that's the way I feel, and I think a lot of Americans will feel that way." ***8211;interviewing Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), the first Muslim U.S. congressman, Glen Beck's show on CNN's Headline News, Nov. 14, 2006

"I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today." ***8211;on why people who lost their homes in forest fires in California had it coming, "The Glenn Beck Program," Oct. 22, 2007

"So here you have Barack Obama going in and spending the money on embryonic stem cell research. ... Eugenics. In case you don't know what Eugenics led us to: the Final Solution. A master race! A perfect person. ... The stuff that we are facing is absolutely frightening." ***8211;"The Glenn Beck Program," March 9, 2009

KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
84 - 05-07-2010, 16:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantric Rex View Post
I dont agree with alot of stuff that beck says.
you only disagree with a lot of stuff he says?

WOW

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
85 - 05-07-2010, 16:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
It is hypocritical to talk **** about one network doing the exact same thing all the other networks are doing.
are you just arguing for the sake of arguing now? lol

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
86 - 05-07-2010, 16:21
Quote:
Now do I like Glenn Beck? Sure. I think he has hit the nail on the head on alot of stuff.
such as? and i expect a real answer not biased opinion.

Zzyzxx
VeteranX
Old
87 - 05-07-2010, 16:23
Quote:

Now do I like Glenn Beck? Sure. I think he has hit the nail on the head on alot of stuff.

Daemon
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
88 - 05-07-2010, 16:24
pro tip: people agreeing with each other isn't bandwagoning

especially if it's about some fact, such as "fire burns me and I don't like it"

similarly, " I don't like foxnews because it's based around lies and blatant trolling"

they're deliberately disingenuous about their presentation, acting as though the cover of "infotainment" justifies media contagion. It's ****ing sickening and no one should be suggesting that they don't know exactly what they're doing.

Personally, I blame Nixon.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
89 - 05-07-2010, 16:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
are you just arguing for the sake of arguing now? lol
I always argue for the sake of arguing

Zzyzxx
VeteranX
Old
90 - 05-07-2010, 16:33
Quote:
An insult would you be find a couple facts and posting them that prove what I posted wrong.

You typing gibberish over the internet is not an insult. But feel free to type away. I'll check back later.
How about this...
Quote:
Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for April 28, 2010
anderson cooper's doing a good job compared to the O'Reilly Factor.
This proves my point earlier. You are under the impression that the O'Reilly Factor is a news program. ITS NOT! Your source in the quote is wrong as well. Insulted yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi View Post
Quote:
no, sorry. Remember when Glenn Beck ****s the daily show in the ass with his ratings?
Remember when the viewers of the Daily Show knew more about current issues than viewers of fox?

Public Knowledge of Current Affairs Little Changed by News and Information Revolutions: Summary of Findings - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

I believe that was checkmate for Yogi. Virtual ***** slap delivered and unanswered!

--chaingun
VeteranXV
Old
91 - 05-07-2010, 19:06
It's sad when people use high TV ratings are evidence of quality of news programming

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
92 - 05-07-2010, 19:18
People will watch news network channels that will more align to their own political views. I watch local news for the actual info. All network news channels are biased one way or another and I think they are a failure because of it.

Project2501
VeteranX
Old
93 - 05-07-2010, 19:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzyzxx View Post
For one... they are the worse offenders. Secondly, the hypocrisy is what gets them all the criticism they receive.

Fair and Balanced? PA-LEEZE

They all suck. This is just the result of trying to fill 24 hours of television programming with news. You rush to fast to beat the competition, report inaccuracies and rattle off talking points so much it makes your brain melt. News should go back to the morning newspaper and nightly news cast.
This ^^^

It's true that all media outlets are pretty terrible in the U.S. But if one of them is jumping up an down claiming not to be terrible, yet end up being the worst offenders, well, that's just hilarious. And that's why everyone blasts Fox news.

KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
94 - 05-07-2010, 19:29
Quote:

this should be quoted anytime Tantric Rex post

Zzyzxx
VeteranX
Old
95 - 05-07-2010, 20:02
I saw that too. Quite hilarious when you contradict yourself. Even better when you do it in the same post!

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
96 - 05-07-2010, 20:02
"I don't agree with what Beck says, but he's on my side so I defend him anyway."

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 05-07-2010, 20:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampancy View Post
wait, people defend MSNBC?

last time i checked most of the "liberals" agree that the leftist programming is almost as ****ty if not equally so
Hardcore liberal leftist here checking in to say that you are correct.

MSNBC sucks. Their bias is too obvious, and I never watch it.
That liberal radio station Air America ****ing BLEW- it's amazing they lasted as long as they did, and they totally deserved to fail.

leetdemon
VeteranX
Old
98 - 05-07-2010, 20:37
glenn beck is a ****ing genius you are all retarded.....there I said it...now what?

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
99 - 05-07-2010, 20:48
Jomo and Tantic

You all let us know when any of the other majors are caught as often as fox is with their pants down... mislabeling people, making **** up and splicing video from other events and reporting it as something different...

Bounty
Love
Old
100 - 05-07-2010, 20:51
Want real news? Watch CSPAN.

Page 5 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I love watching FOX News

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
odio is a faggot , odio is a fucking retard , they took my son