[PICS] Fancy Pecker Competition. Cock Judging

Friends breed and sell birds. It's about the mutations or how tame they are. For every bird, they can tell you the lineage... if you don't walk off after getting bored with it as I do. Chickens make good pets. Feed them all your kitchen scraps. If you have room even better. Roosters... nah too noisy. When I last had chickens I let them out and they follow me around the yard. They were more likely to do that with 1 or 2. Once you have more they start to do their own thing but they magically kind of go back in the chicken coop when it's time, or if you need to trick them in during the day just rattle the kitchen scraps container and they follow like crazy. Foxes are more common than people think. They are just elusive. Even in big cities, they follow little sneaky routes to get around. I imagine there are less foxes where there are alligators, beers, cougars, rattle snakes or mountain lions.

cock-comp.png

I want to know what the original thread title was. :lol:

To Groove's point, I am curious if you found another cuck who is as sad as you are to attend a cockfestival, or if you asked a cock breeder to simply take a picture of you lovingly admiring their cocks.

Either way, we are well aware....you love cocks.

Back