No Laurie For Me (NLFM) by NoGodForMe - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No Laurie For Me (NLFM)
Page 7 of 117
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
121 - 07-20-2021, 16:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Awkward.
Gingermidget, learn how to properly use these words before you throw them around

Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
122 - 07-20-2021, 16:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Gingermidget, learn how to properly use these words before you throw them around
I am very confident I know what awkward means, and that post was it. Very very awkward.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
123 - 07-20-2021, 16:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
I am very confident I know what awkward means, and that post was it. Very very awkward.
Maybe you should try to be confident as to when to use it. I mean you don't wear lifts to take out the trash do ya?

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
124 - 07-20-2021, 16:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Maybe you should try to be confident as to when to use it. I mean you don't wear lifts to take out the trash do ya?

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
125 - 07-20-2021, 19:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Like this situation sounds great, but something tells me it wouldn't be crazy to think Laurie's new bf could kick her out and she would be Robert's roommate again the next day
Not this time. She's bi-polar and I can't talk to her. That pissed me off more than the cheating. Every time I talk, she says shut up. Yet she'll yell talk with her friends forever. We're done. Everyone I've talked to is happy for me and knows she is crazy.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
126 - 07-20-2021, 19:05
C'mon. You still love her a little bit.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
127 - 07-20-2021, 19:05
tbh as much of a ***** laurie sounds like, she's taking care of his pops which is a huge deal imo

like, that's not easy - more hrs than a fulltime job usually

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
128 - 07-20-2021, 19:08
ok i am bias but i have the impression that pops care taking is a new development. the bulk of the year was house clearing and pops care taking is recent. do we have a line on qualety of care taking?

Buk Naked
VeteranXX
Old
129 - 07-20-2021, 20:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
We watched, "Fat Dick and Nearly Dead."
Am I the only one that noticed this?

The Rhino Rush obviously has mental side effects.

Or maybe this is the title to Robert's new book about him and his Dad.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
130 - 07-20-2021, 20:51
Holy **** this thread is epic

cael
VeteranXX
Old
131 - 07-20-2021, 20:55
ngfm is tw's hunter biden

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
132 - 07-20-2021, 23:04
Yeah, I saw I made the typo and forgot to fix it. That happens alot where I type words that are spelled correct but are the wrong word.

When Laurie left the first time she was away for 4 years then came back. I took her back to keep the family together. But that won't happen this time. Ashley doesn't like being around her, so there's no reason for her to come back if things fizzle in a few years. She has so much hatred for me. I could post screen shots of her text messages to me. It's every dirty word in the book, yet she's a Christian.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
133 - 07-21-2021, 00:05
Yeah, I hope you're keeping those Rob, especially when you file for a restraining order and have to fight her accusations of domestic assault.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
134 - 07-21-2021, 02:02
I have always felt the word Christian is not something that is self-assignable rather it is demonstrable. It is something that you get through your actions and behavior. I have seen some of the most "Christian" behavior from people who were not of the Christian faith. On the other hand, I have seen some of the most selfish, dastardly behavior from people who have the audacity to call themselves a "Christian".

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
135 - 07-21-2021, 05:30
Let's begin with a picture of Laurie from Valentines 2020. I bought her a cross bracelet.

Did she **** me? No, that had ended back on July of 2019. Was she nice to me? No.
These are text messages from 02/12/20 3 days later. Remember, it doesn't matter what she was mad about. It always ended up me not being married to her and a Christian Pastor. I was asking if she had any receipts for her taxes, which I do in TurboTax. She had forgiven me for everything a couple years ago, now she was taking it all back. She worked herself into a frenzy of hatred towards me.

March 11, 2020. She doesn't know how to program the mirror in her car to open the garage. I look it up on the manual, e-mail her the link, and tell her. Does she say thank you? No. She goes off on a rant about not getting married in 1999. She had asked me to re-marry her again and I said no.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 07-21-2021 at 05:50..
HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
136 - 07-21-2021, 05:36
Billy the third, is that her third dog?

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
137 - 07-21-2021, 06:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
Billy the third, is that her third dog?
No, I had a brother name Billy who was 4 years older than me. He passed away on July 3rd, 1999 at the age of 39. He did drugs and drank. Died when he was drunk, walked in his sleep, bumped his head, and never woke up after going to the hospital. He lived with my mom at the end. My brother was mean to me like a bully, the same as Laurie. Laurie wasn't there for any of it, yet she blamed me saying I'm the reason all that happened. Whenever Laurie wanted to win an argument, she would go to the lowest common denominator from the past and claim I'm the reason something bad happened.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 07-21-2021 at 06:09..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
138 - 07-21-2021, 06:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
She doesn't like the celery in the juice. I'm going to try other juices. We watched, "Fat Dick and Nearly Dead."

That is one hell of a Freudian slip.

u got stunned by that ***** bro

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
139 - 07-21-2021, 06:42
also

you have 'Asked Burgers'

that's a pretty good one tbh, my mine is bottled

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
140 - 07-21-2021, 07:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
also

you have 'Asked Burgers'

that's a pretty good one tbh, my mine is bottled
That was Laurie speaking into the iPhone. My responses are in blue. You can tell because my responses are short, logical, no cuss words.

Page 7 of 117

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#teamlaurie , a part of me is gone , love letters to my dead wife , nlfm