[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

the best part of this thread was when vanster acted like i haven't (ACCIDENTALLY) decapitated some1 w/ a sk8board b4 after we argued about decapitation on the internet (i said it was unpossible and he was like 'if u believe that u will have no problem swinging this @ my neck' so i did b/c i bleeved like vanster bleevs but after seeing his head roll i definitely don't bleev that i tell u wat)

tbf the dood was a pencil neck geek like that kiddy fiddling prosecutor who, based on his firearms handling, hasn't even played terminator 2 the arcade game

also i luved the part where the dood who says if u point the assault rifle fifteen at ppl u have no concern 4 human life was himself pointing the assault rifle fifteen at ppl in the courtroom

Second best will be when a room full of white people exonerates a white person, and a forum of all white men cheers like crazy.

If you genuinely feel that's the case, fucking leave, permanently.

Seriously, , I support 1stA 100%, if you want to argue a legit issue, I will be the first person to defend your right to argue your perspective, however if you're just going to argue a political point to argue your teams side, kindly fuck off.

This is a kid who defended himself, from every angle I've seen in the same video evidence that the PROSECUTION presented.

I'm as adverse to being wrong as anyone else, I've been on the liberal side of multiple arguments in my lifetime, I want to hear both sides, and I've listened to both sides for MONTHS on this issue.

NO DOUBT, I'm on Kyle's side right now, based on the EVIDENCE. I'm not hiding that... convince me.

So please, convince me.

I'll wait until tomorrow to reply to give you ample time to make your case.

Last edited:
the best part of this thread was when vanster acted like i haven't (ACCIDENTALLY) decapitated some1 w/ a sk8board b4 after we argued about decapitation on the internet (i said it was unpossible and he was like 'if u believe that u will have no problem swinging this @ my neck' so i did b/c i bleeved like vanster bleevs but after seeing his head roll i definitely don't bleev that i tell u wat)
all i can picture is the rock playing tee-ball

In your opinion what were the best choices of action in the three shootings?

The videos I've seen don't help much. He had every opportunity to walk away and get back in his mother's car, but did not. What is not in dispute is that he went there, armed, and wasn't there to protect anyone. He murdered 3 unarmed people, and then bawled like an infant when brought to account for his behaviour. Those are facts that aren't disputed.

What will be disputed is when he walks away free. There will be unrest, and I will take part in it.

btw since rittenhouse will b acquitted (altho we could b looking @ another oj moment just all inverted b/c maverick and iceman) i'm looking 4ward 2 vanster trolling the fuk out of tw w/ lines he ought 2b selling to the communist press outlets like wapo and cnn

So the prosecution closing arguments were just political theater? I suppose thats an apt strategy considering how weak at least some of the jurors will be to resist partisan divide.

Consider that for deliberations. They're forcing a political deliberation in jury.

This was one of the prosecutor's direct quotes during rebuttal that made me laugh out loud.

"There's no other explanation for it, if you're shooting an AR-15 from close range at people, you have no disregard for human life"

LMAO defense rests

i mean i kno u weren't talking about that but i'm just saying

homeboi got an unarming b/c he tried 2 swirlie the wrong fat kid

The videos I've seen don't help much. He had every opportunity to walk away and get back in his mother's car, but did not. What is not in dispute is that he went there, armed, and wasn't there to protect anyone. He murdered 3 unarmed people, and then bawled like an infant when brought to account for his behaviour. Those are facts that aren't disputed.

What will be disputed is when he walks away free. There will be unrest, and I will take part in it.

This has to be trolling at this point Vanny. Stop.

so when the jury begins deliberation, and political tempers start to flare... who wins it? R v D?

Back