[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

His argument that if you're out in the world with a firearm for self defense you lose your right to self defense when attacked is wild.

Apparently someone bashing you in the head with hunk of lumber doesn't pose an immediate threat to you.

Being chased by a guy armed with a loaded gun, pointing at you... doesn't pose an immediate threat.

Being hounded by a mob of people chanting "Cranium him!"... doesn't pose an immediate threat.

saying "i don't want critical race theory in my child's school curriculum" poses an immediate threat

saying "all lives matter" poses an immediate threat

saying "let's go brandon" poses an immediate threat

acts of violence are not a threat -- expression of non-woke sentiment is terrorism

"Now imagine Kyle is black"

Screenshot-2021-11-15-at-13-23-54-American-Rhetoric-Movie-Speech-from-A-Time-to-Kill-Jake-Brigance-C.png

Huber and Rossenbaum were both armed when they were shot.

They both grabbed Kyles rifle. The medical report details how Rossenbaum has burn marks on his hand from grabbing the muzzle.

You put your hands on someones rifle, you are now armed. Kyle testified that, among his many concerns, was if he was rendered unconscious, they would take his gun from him and threaten other people.

Anthony Huber was already in the process of stripping Kyle of his gun, the sling coming off his shoulder, when Kyle shot him.

Also curious when Binger talks about prosecuting arsonists and not executing them how many arsonists from the riots last summer he has indeed prosecuted.

“Couldnt stay there for some reason”

Because he likes to stick his penis in young children maybe i dunno

yeah because the precedent of "you don't have a right to defend yourself from a guy threatening to kill you while you run away or a mob trying to kill you as you run away" is much better.

i welcome the precedent we are setting here with political vigilantism :lol:
that you shouldnt try to apprehend someone you think is a an active shooter with your illegal pistol pointed at their head? Yeah you shouldnt do that.

The vigilantes here are people that chased kyle

Back