Is this place safe for ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i brought in some university dudes and we owned her trollkingdom for about 2 months and then the dicks got busy.

xcursion you've been consistently wrong in this thread and made random posts about stuff you dont know shit about, if you want to throw the word faggot it around to defend yourself, you can go head and be a dumb son of a bitch :bigthumb:

Dormant Machinaweapon's song skills:

You should know
How I feel about you
I just spaz out or freeze up when you're around
Take a bow
'Cuz I'm wrapped around your finger
My orbit so true, your grip forever sound

Chorus
If I could have it my way
There'd be nothing left to say
But you just laugh and shrug off my every serenade
It took a while for me to realize what you are
I can never own you love
You belong to the stars

You should know
There's a thing about you
That even the brightest star in the sky can't describe
It's not enough
For a hug or just a kiss 'cause
Within your embrace I've never felt so alive

Bridge
Well what you think about what I been thinkin'
That maybe me and you could get together on weekends
We'll do what ya want
I got the dough, I got the time, and the ability
Just give me a sign girl to let me know you're feeling me
I'm not here to just to show off
So please don't blow off
And if you don't like what you're hearing now then please don't go off
You've had some chumps in your life
I guarantee you'll never miss 'em
So upgrade to your new op'ing systems

Chorus

Girl, there's no need for flattery
Heh, truth of the matter see
Is you do profound things to my anatomy
And baby I can offer the best, I must contest
I give to you for discounted price, nevertheless yes
So never second guess
I confess
I am a mess
You leave me reaching from the pavement with my hand on my chest
With a heavy heart and eyes and even heavier feet
I just glad you and I got to meet

Chorus

I know my struggle will never get me very far
But I'll just keep on trying love
'Til I become you...star...

Someone call Disney.

yeah i brought in some university dudes and we owned her trollkingdom for about 2 months and then the dicks got busy.

xcursion you've been consistently wrong in this thread and made random posts about stuff you dont know shit about, if you want to throw the word faggot it around to defend yourself, you can go head and be a dumb son of a bitch :bigthumb:

I am sure it was a huge feat for you and some "university dudes" to own her site for a couple months.

If you and your gang of hoodlums aren't a bunch of faggots, I don't know what is.

WE B RAGIN N GETTIN BAND! WE PWN UR 4UM!!!!!!!

I am sure it was a huge feat for you and some "university dudes" to own her site for a couple months.

If you and your gang of hoodlums aren't a bunch of faggots, I don't know what is.

WE B RAGIN N GETTIN BAND! WE PWN UR 4UM!!!!!!!

nobody was banned, people ban usually fear the people they ban. also way to miss the part where i told you you missed a bunch of shit.

also do you realize you raged about missmanners for the past few days FOR NO REASON?

"shes a smurf"
"shes old"
"shes a he"
"shes ugly"

keep dancing you piece of shit;)

also i started no shit, i joined to genuinely join in the board! talkin about grrm and snes and all that good stuff

nobody was banned, people ban usually fear the people they ban. also way to miss the part where i told you you missed a bunch of shit.

also do you realize you raged about missmanners for the past few days FOR NO REASON?

"shes a smurf"
"shes old"
"shes a he"
"shes ugly"

keep dancing you piece of shit;)

You do realize I didn't call her a smurf or a guy? Go ahead and stick to your guns with the "posting a bunch of false stuff" argument.

Also, people don't get banned because they're "feared" but because they're fucking morons. Get it right.

telling annoying people that they're annoying is apparently the definition of getting trolled

i'd look through the thread but i'll just assume you're right you sound like an honest guy, my bad.

really? why aren't you banned yet?

So first I was "consistently wrong in this thread" but you never read it..

WOW! U IZ AHN EDGI DOOD!

Christ, I swear /b/tards are more entertaining than you. They'd probably do a hell of a lot better at a forum invasion if their attention span could get them through the waiting period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back