Is this place safe for ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TeaDance9.jpg

Uh huh. I am sure you got 6000 replies if each page was 20 posts.

I think 15 posts per page because that section is image heavy anyway. Weren't you supposed to have found my address by now and sent me a box of dead rats or something? Or started phoning me at 2 am? I told my mom not to answer the phone just in case.

;)
mm

I read the first 8 pages, disappointed the entire way that so many of you idiots were biting on one of the most obvious and terrible attempts at trolling in the history of the internet. TW sure isn't what it used to be. Back in the day someone would have found her address and photobucket account by page 3. :(

I read the first 8 pages, disappointed the entire way that so many of you idiots were biting on one of the most obvious and terrible attempts at trolling in the history of the internet. TW sure isn't what it used to be. Back in the day someone would have found [strike]her[/strike] HIS address and photobucket account by page 3. :(
Fixed

I think 15 posts per page because that section is image heavy anyway. Weren't you supposed to have found my address by now and sent me a box of dead rats or something? Or started phoning me at 2 am? I told my mom not to answer the phone just in case.

;)
mm

Uh huh. That still doesn't add up since the thread was about you and not pictures.

I don't go after addresses and numbers, that's a Jason K0tz thing.

I read the first 8 pages, disappointed the entire way that so many of you idiots were biting on one of the most obvious and terrible attempts at trolling in the history of the internet. TW sure isn't what it used to be. Back in the day someone would have found her address and photobucket account by page 3. :(

Zeph, she already posted pictures from her photobucket account and that's how I tracked her back to trollkingdom. Didn't find out she ran the place until later when I read the encyclopedia dramatic article about that shithole.

Zeph, she already posted pictures from her photobucket account and that's how I tracked her back to trollkingdom. Didn't find out she ran the place until later when I read the encyclopedia dramatic article about that shithole.

Oh please.... google missmanners and everything comes up TK.

I could have sworn you were the one going to find me. Too bad, you could show up in person if you dont mind parties featuring bonfires, bikers, alcohol and slightly stupid drunk chicks.

;)
mm

If you left out the toe thumbs part, you may have had something. Way to fuck it up, faggot.

barricade the doors , board up the windows , i fuck models , it's a dude , make mofo look good , niggers molest zophorath , nope , stalkers in this thread , terrorist threats , trollin' , zoph molests children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back