when mitt romney speaks it makes me vomit a little in my mouth... by |R|u|s|t|y| - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page when mitt romney speaks it makes me vomit a little in my mouth...
Page 1 of 3
|R|u|s|t|y|
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 08-13-2012, 20:51
more of the same, more of the same...talk talk talk, appease appease appease...if this country elects this clown they will indeed be one retarded entity...never learning...

Sponsored Links
DMAUL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 08-13-2012, 21:00
Did you not get the memo? Vomiting is now being taxed unless you make more than 300,000.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
3 - 08-13-2012, 21:03
Yeah Obama is sooo different

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
4 - 08-13-2012, 21:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by |R|u|s|t|y| View Post
more of the same, more of the same...talk talk talk, appease appease appease...if this country elects this clown they will indeed be one retarded entity...never learning...
u puke bro?

|V|
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 08-13-2012, 21:04
only a little?

dude's getting better!

Musashi
SGT Shred++
Contributor
Old
6 - 08-13-2012, 21:09
They say the most vehement homophobes are actually closet gays. if you are having a visceral reaction to Romney, that goes far beyond mere disagreement with policy and makes me think you are a closeted conservative.

It's OK. These feelings of logic and responsibility? They are natural. You try to go to the occupy camps to **** in a McDonalds bag for hope and change, but deep down, you have a strong attraction to Austrian School free market economics. Just let yourself indulge these hidden desires and be true to who you are. Your friends and family will still love you if they are good people.

Last edited by Musashi; 08-13-2012 at 21:12..
Danno
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 08-13-2012, 21:59
When people think politicians give a ****, I puke everywhere.

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 08-13-2012, 22:17

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 08-13-2012, 22:21
lol

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11 - 08-13-2012, 22:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by |R|u|s|t|y| View Post
Soooooo, he's just like Obama?

Shocker.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 08-13-2012, 22:34
Obama spent a ton more, and the stats back it up. But this is why it doesn't matter who wins.

LogRoller
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 08-13-2012, 22:50
i just want the ****ing political ads to stop

money is not free speech superpac mother****ers

TeckMan
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 08-13-2012, 22:56
thats prob b/c u a commie bdave

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
15 - 08-13-2012, 23:27
When Paul Ryan speaks it makes me come a little in my mouth.

RabbitRabbi
Veteran++
Old
16 - 08-13-2012, 23:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Obama spent a ton more, and the stats back it up. But this is why it doesn't matter who wins.
Where do those with 0 debt fall into the pyramid?

Musashi
SGT Shred++
Contributor
Old
17 - 08-14-2012, 09:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
18 - 08-14-2012, 10:03
Chart: The Illustrated History Of You Being Screwed By People Like Mitt Romney

Quote:
The orange line represents how much your work productivity has increased in 40 years. The green line represents how much you get paid for your work.

Notice that the the sudden break in the line trends happens during the era of Reagonomics, anti-union legislation, and deregulation. So, who's taking home all that bacon in between the lines? Folks in the top 1% skim money from the workers in order to make a company look more "profitable."

--

Now lets look at CEO compensation...

Last edited by ICMeltdown; 08-14-2012 at 10:11..
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
19 - 08-14-2012, 10:07
Whose interest is it you think these folks really want pushed by our politicians?

With Koch brothers doubling efforts, spending by independent conservative groups could hit $1 billion

Quote:
A new projection of political spending by the Koch brothers puts their organizations***8217; anticipated expenditures at $400 million, doubling previous expectations and bringing the total for independent conservative groups to about $1 billion.

The new figures were reported Wednesday by Politico, which cited officials with knowledge of the groups***8217; internal operations.

The super PAC American Crossroads and its affiliated nonprofit, Crossroads GPS, plan to spend a combined $300 million; Restore Our Future, the super PAC that spent heavily on Romney***8217;s primary campaign, has set an overall target of $150 million.

Alone, the Koch groups (including the non-profit Americans for Prosperity), Crossroads and Restore Our Future groups are aiming for $850 million in political expenditures -- $100 million more than President Obama***8217;s record-setting campaign spent in 2008 and more than double the amount spent by his Republican opponent, John McCain.
Meanwhile the evil George Soros and the liberal cronies have raised a whopping $100 Mil in comparison.

Musashi
SGT Shred++
Contributor
Old
20 - 08-14-2012, 10:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
Chart: The Illustrated History Of You Being Screwed By People Like Mitt Romney

--

Now lets look at CEO compensation...

Hrm.... what could have began in the 1970s to vastly increase productivity? What you are seeing is the effect of computers. Should I be paid more because I can do my job more easily, and therefore get more work done?

Page 1 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page when mitt romney speaks it makes me vomit a little in my mouth...

Social Website Bullshit