You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

This just goes to show what many of us have been saying for years. Kurayami is absolutely ashamed of what he is and is terrified of anyone finding out the truth. Someone finally did, and he fled like a huge bitch.

And yeah, nice excuse. Oh noes someone might ruin my shitty community college education by emailing my professor! :lol:

Jonez honestly you don't get to gloat after he ran your insecure fat ass off so many times.

Good lord you're a fucking parasite chewing at the corpse of a leviathan and claiming victory.

i started reading this at 1:15 pm and it appears to be growing faster than i can read it

edit: 1:15 pst

double edit: hof

Jonez honestly you don't get to gloat after he ran your insecure fat ass off so many times.

Good lord you're a fucking parasite chewing at the corpse of a leviathan and claiming victory.

to jonez' credit he was never run off despite his real name, address and jabba the hutt picture being posted (ridiculed) many times

That's funny, because I don't ever remember running off like a whiny bitch when someone posted my pic/phone number/address/whatever.

If you recall, I don't really give a fuck if people know about me RL or not. I've been to UVA and I've met a ton of people from TW. I wasn't the one who sat in the glow of a monitor posting 900,000 times as my internet persona so I could escape reality.

Kura can dish it out but he can't take it. We've all known this for years.

That's funny, because I don't ever remember running off like a whiny bitch when someone posted my pic/phone number/address/whatever.

If you recall, I don't really give a fuck if people know about me RL or not. I've been to UVA and I've met a ton of people from TW. I wasn't the one who sat in the glow of a monitor posting 900,000 times as my internet persona so I could escape reality.

Kura can dish it out but he can't take it. We've all known this for years.

I don't really need to talk about your various abhorrent behaviours but it was obvious that whenever Kura smacked you about you came off the worse for it. You ran from threads and it was clear he got to you.

The reason I pointed this out is because it is no more clear how much he got to you than from your omnipresence in anything negative about Kura, and now you seem you couldn't be happier than if it was raining bacon.

You got owned by him every time you stepped your chubby ass to the plate and there really is no honour or pride in consistently making yourself a target for ridicule through exploring new avenues of retardation. What I'm trying to say is that the way you should have overcome being Kura's obvious bitch was to really not care and not gleefully drip pork grease over threads such as this.

The reason I pointed this out is because it is no more clear how much he got to you than from your omnipresence in anything negative about Kura, and now you seem you couldn't be happier than if it was raining bacon.

Right here, you're channeling the Zero Punctuation guy.

Back