[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

umm, lol

i did not say there were no gay muslims. nice try, though.

and it is true, no one else i know on tw or anywhere else for that matter have live in slaves that work for pennies to do their housework. and you don't feel bad at all about it. you are a hypocrite of the worst caliber.

How many of all these people you know live in the Gulf or Asia, as opposed to a 5 mile radius of the village you are currently the idiot for? Not understanding how the world works makes you an American of the worst caliber.

How many of all these people you know live in the Gulf or Asia, as opposed to a 5 mile radius of the village you are currently the idiot for? Not understanding how the world works makes you an American of the worst caliber.

wow, is that the hill you're dying on?

that almost everyone else owns cheap slave labor around me, so why shouldn't i?

you are one sorry son of a bitch.

wow, is that the hill you're dying on?

that almost everyone else owns cheap slave labor around me, so why shouldn't i?

you are one sorry son of a bitch.

Hill I'm dying on? What the fuck does that even mean in this context? Yeah I've provided employment and a nice place to live for 2 people who otherwise would have likely lead a much more impoverished existence. I'm totally ashamed of that sort of exploitation. Or something.

You'll never understand it because you're dim and half-educated and you live in a place that gives zero fucks about what happens in the rest of the world. Get over yourself and learn something or just STFU about stuff you don't understand

Hill I'm dying on? What the fuck does that even mean in this context? Yeah I've provided employment and a nice place to live for 2 people who otherwise would have likely lead a much more impoverished existence. I'm totally ashamed of that sort of exploitation. Or something.

You'll never understand it because you're dim and half-educated and you live in a place that gives zero fucks about what happens in the rest of the world. Get over yourself and learn something or just STFU about stuff you don't understand

oh man that last part is particularly good given the context of this thread

also this uk colonist is proud that he gave a poor brown person an opportunity to clean his home :lol:

You got one thing right, Presidents are asshats. What you missed is that half-educated rednecks are bigger asshats, so they hung on Trump's every word and acted like Covid was a myth, and something to push back against, like everything else they don't understand - minorities, gays, cars with no rust, people who don't own at least 15 guns and so on.

This is why you are where you are.

I am not sure what you mean by "where you are". Personally, I loved my country before and during Trump. I love it after Trump. I do well no matter who the president is. Or who the mayor is, etc. Do I have an opinion? Do I vote? Sure. I don't give a shit whether someone else votes one way or another. This is America. That's how it works. I don't assign the "asshat" flag based on who someone votes for. I do assign the asshat flag to people who do. That culled a huge number of people from the non-asshat category over the last 4.

I find myself in an interesting situation. Before Trump, I thought I was in the middle of a fat bell curve of moderate centrists with outlying asshats. What I found out is that I am in a very thin sliver of people who aren't total asshats about politics.

Furthermore, this extends outside of politics to support my opinion that 99% of people are asshats. I rarely run into people who aren't asshats. Even before Trump. Trump really brought the horror into the open.

Do I give a fuck? Not really. Is what it is. Do I like asshats? Typically no, but I do have a soft spot for an asshat who does it well. Especially a person who knows they are an asshat and owns it. I can even grow some respect for an asshat. But, they are still an asshat.

Am I a narcissist? Probably. Other than I don't really look at myself as special or above others.

Anyway, that said, I prosper in a sea of asshats so I am excited about that.

I am not sure what you mean by "where you are". Personally, I loved my country before and during Trump. I love it after Trump. I do well no matter who the president is. Or who the mayor is, etc. Do I have an opinion? Do I vote? Sure. I don't give a shit whether someone else votes one way or another. This is America. That's how it works. I don't assign the "asshat" flag based on who someone votes for. I do assign the asshat flag to people who do. That culled a huge number of people from the non-asshat category over the last 4.

I find myself in an interesting situation. Before Trump, I thought I was in the middle of a fat bell curve of moderate centrists with outlying asshats. What I found out is that I am in a very thin sliver of people who aren't total asshats about politics.

Furthermore, this extends outside of politics to support my opinion that 99% of people are asshats. I rarely run into people who aren't asshats. Even before Trump. Trump really brought the horror into the open.

Do I give a fuck? Not really. Is what it is. Do I like asshats? Typically no, but I do have a soft spot for an asshat who does it well. Especially a person who knows they are an asshat and owns it. I can even grow some respect for an asshat. But, they are still an asshat.

Am I a narcissist? Probably. Other than I don't really look at myself as special or above others.

Anyway, that said, I prosper in a sea of asshats so I am excited about that.

I meant where you are on Coronavirus, the "you" being the population of the States of America collectively.

D4x2FTcC.jpeg

I meant where you are on Coronavirus, the "you" being the population of the States of America collectively.

Ahhh. On that topic, you know where I stand. I was prepared to see 3% of the entire world population croak at least. I don't think the world would be that badly off if 10% croaked. Seems like a fairly weak disease compared to smallpox and some of the other horrible ones that wiped out so many people.

I don't measure "success" and "failure" with COVID. What's the point? Seriously, in the big picture does it make any difference? No. There are too many off us and 99% are asshats anyway. I'd rather get COVID and let my system deal with it anyway. If I croak? Maybe it was time. Am I rushing for a vaccine? No fucking way. I'll take my chances. I do not trust people. Especially greedy people rushing with science. I don't trust them at all. Am I eligible? Yep. Plenty of people getting the vaccines where I am. It's not like the system is overrun with people demanding shots. Maybe certain hotspots. Will I get a shot at some point? Maybe, maybe not. In the meantime, I am happy to steer as far away as possible from other dumb fucks.

Want a vaccine? Get one. Don't want one? OK. Should you wear a mask in public places? Sure. Go for it. It makes sense as a basic risk reduction strategy. Am I going to hang out with someone I don't know who is close and not wearing a mask? No. And others shouldn't either. Common sense.

Could we have done "better"? Maybe, probably. Hindsight is 20-20. Does it matter? Not really. Should we live in fear of more pandemics? No. Is it worth it to rail at the powers that be? No. Will there be a stronger virus that kills more effectively? You bet.

The only niggly little thing about this one is "Who was responsible for this and did humans manufacture it?" Who made the equipment? Who sold the equipment? Who trained to use it? That is something we might be able to do something about. Will we? No. Because we are idiots. We saw this coming at least 50 years ago and let it happen. So, get used to it. Enjoy your time and when it's up go peacefully. Hopefully not wearing an ass as a hat. Or, wearing it proudly because it really doesn't matter.

Anger is a common reaction for fear. Males are practically hard wired to act that way. So, it's not surprising or even unhealthy for people to point fingers and blather on. Human nature.

</rant>

Last edited:
now that they brought back jen i really hope the ap moves matt lee to the white house

best dysfunctional couple in govt after the conways

Last edited:
Ahhh. On that topic, you know where I stand. I was prepared to see 3% of the entire world population croak at least. I don't think the world would be that badly off if 10% croaked. Seems like a fairly weak disease compared to smallpox and some of the other horrible ones that wiped out so many people.

I don't measure "success" and "failure" with COVID. What's the point? Seriously, in the big picture does it make any difference? No. There are too many off us and 99% are asshats anyway. I'd rather get COVID and let my system deal with it anyway. If I croak? Maybe it was time. Am I rushing for a vaccine? No fucking way. I'll take my chances. I do not trust people. Especially greedy people rushing with science. I don't trust them at all. Am I eligible? Yep. Plenty of people getting the vaccines where I am. It's not like the system is overrun with people demanding shots. Maybe certain hotspots. Will I get a shot at some point? Maybe, maybe not. In the meantime, I am happy to steer as far away as possible from other dumb fucks.

Want a vaccine? Get one. Don't want one? OK. Should you wear a mask in public places? Sure. Go for it. It makes sense as a basic risk reduction strategy. Am I going to hang out with someone I don't know who is close and not wearing a mask? No. And others shouldn't either. Common sense.

Could we have done "better"? Maybe, probably. Hindsight is 20-20. Does it matter? Not really. Should we live in fear of more pandemics? No. Is it worth it to rail at the powers that be? No. Will there be a stronger virus that kills more effectively? You bet.

The only niggly little thing about this one is "Who was responsible for this and did humans manufacture it?" Who made the equipment? Who sold the equipment? Who trained to use it? That is something we might be able to do something about. Will we? No. Because we are idiots. We saw this coming at least 50 years ago and let it happen. So, get used to it. Enjoy your time and when it's up go peacefully. Hopefully not wearing an ass as a hat. Or, wearing it proudly because it really doesn't matter.

Anger is a common reaction for fear. Males are practically hard wired to act that way. So, it's not surprising or even unhealthy for people to point fingers and blather on. Human nature.

</rant>

Could we get some fucken cliffs up in here? I'm unemployed and I don't have time to read that lot 😬

I love how desperately the australians and the midget are shitting on usa covid situation, drawing completely baseless and irrelevant comparisons to paint the situation in a more negative light. But japan! But New Zealand! But duuuubbbaaaiiii

The President doesn't dictate what the states do, but you have to get that governors of states with big numbers of Trump supporters are going to lock themselves in with whatever he says. True to an extent of any President, but particularly so with the sort of populist cult following that Trump had. If he'd have said "hey folks, this is serious: wear masks, stay home, keep your distance if you can't, get tested," do you think that those states wouldn't have behaved differently?

Um, left leaning states have suffered significantly more than right leaning states.

You got one thing right, Presidents are asshats. What you missed is that half-educated rednecks are bigger asshats, so they hung on Trump's every word and acted like Covid was a myth, and something to push back against, like everything else they don't understand - minorities, gays, cars with no rust, people who don't own at least 15 guns and so on.

This is why you are where you are.

You are unemployed living off your working spouse in a country that relies on slave labor wages to exist. This is where you are.

The fact that you are so blind to your hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. I can’t imagine the mental illness required to pull it off.

Back