Why should I support repealing net neutrality? by Flash - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why should I support repealing net neutrality?
Page 11 of 31
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
201 - 12-01-2017, 17:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
That's how the elites want it yet you criticize liberals who want to take money out of politics just like you do. Your views aren't too different from mine. We just disagree with how to redistribute tax funds (well you probably don't want taxes at all) but anyway we agree on a lot of the same stuff.
which elites?

200 million dollar pelosi

or the mega corps her husband and family works for?

like her crony capitalist husband?

Fun Fact: Nancy Pelosi has a $196 million net worth on a $193,000 senator InvestmentWatch

Paul Pelosi, NancyKnow

only they can save us from ourselves

it is all bull**** and never had any other goal or objective

you might as well trust used car salesmen to decide what is best for you and your investments

Sponsored Links
Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
202 - 12-01-2017, 17:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
yelling at a crazy person

would make me sane or rational?

how about arguing with a crazy person?

Rofl look how I deflect critical thinking skills off this insult based on an illness you are properly medicated for.

Its almost like you have nothing but the dirt I gave you. You ****ing coward.

Dig the grave for your pride with what dirt I gave you. Go on. Not even an inch deep? pity.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
203 - 12-01-2017, 17:35
want small govt soooooo baaaaaad

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
204 - 12-01-2017, 17:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
want small govt soooooo baaaaaad
only when it comes to Trump and his golfing

and military

and police who only want to hurt black kids

and anything i don't get while i sit at home crying about EA lootboxing my star wars game and how i wish i could contribute but can't because i am instead an irl loony toons character

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
205 - 12-01-2017, 17:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomnivore View Post
Yes....

This is totally relevant to my illness and not actually another blatant sign of your stupidity.

And did you forget that part about it being an illness?

When you get cancer from smoking dicks or your colon drops out your ass you'll be relying on the same safety net you already pay for.

Yes I too had a job. I worked hard, and guess what I paid into that safety net and literally only that is keeping me from being a drain on my family.

The work I did paid off. When I developed Schizophrenia society had my back because I worked.

But your ***** ass seems to think that this magical protection is something I didn't have to earn.

You're the one saying gubmint bad boogie woogie but you're going to be the same ****ing dip**** taking from the pot when you age out of the work force.

But I guess you won't feel bad about that, because you're an irrational dip**** with no personal insight.
Hey buddy can you do us all a favor and switch to a better personality for a bit? Thanks.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
206 - 12-01-2017, 17:40
Quote:
Its almost like you have nothing but the dirt I gave you. You ****ing coward
i think you are catching on to how tw works now

thanks for playing

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
207 - 12-01-2017, 17:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
Hey buddy can you do us all a favor and switch to a better personality for a bit? Thanks.

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
208 - 12-01-2017, 17:41
Quote:
which elites?

200 million dollar pelosi

or the mega corps her husband and family works for?

Yes, elites on both sides. Pelosi is a career politician. Most of them take on "liberal" stances because the base of the party has been "leaning left" when Dems aren't left leaning whatsoever. They're to the right of the middle if anything at all. Leaning left is just code for being a little more left of Republicans. There is no difference between the parties at the end of the day. One of the first major political parties in this country was the Democratic-Republican Party afterall.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
209 - 12-01-2017, 17:42
this is how tw works = Yes he is a coward

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
210 - 12-01-2017, 17:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
Yes, elites on both sides. Pelosi is a career politician. Most of them take on "liberal" stances because the base of the party has been "leaning left" when Dems aren't left leaning whatsoever. They're to the right of the middle if anything at all. Leaning left is just code for being a little more left of Republicans. There is no difference between the parties at the end of the day. One of the first major political parties in this country was the Democratic-Republican Party afterall.
the same reason you wouldn't give money to a televangelist is the same reason i would give one dime of mine to jesse jackson or pelosi

but good thing is that gubmt guys with guns don't care about consent or how charitable i want to be with my money

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
211 - 12-01-2017, 17:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
this is how tw works = Yes he is a coward
speaking of that

dealyrunk on yet another name change

but too bad he can't reset retard rep counter on his account

can't run from posting history

being dumb and wrong with every post for almost 2 decades

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
212 - 12-01-2017, 17:45
This is how TW works.

Captain Tele will just spam until my posts destroying him are 20 pages back and ignored. While he jerks himself off.

Stay a coward bud. Your circle jerk dream about a magical free market solution don't seem like inane babbling...eventually when you distract from your actual intellectual argument that is.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
213 - 12-01-2017, 17:46
that personality sucks too

but stay crazy crazy train

somebody else will pay for your meds while you cry about not being given enough fast enough

we got you baby bird

no matter who you are in ten minutes and want to be tomorrow

at least u get to meet new people

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
214 - 12-01-2017, 17:48
Quote:
This is how TW works.

Captain Tele will just spam until my posts destroying him are 20 pages back and ignored. While he jerks himself off.

Stay a coward bud. Your circle jerk dream about a magical free market solution don't seem like inane babbling...eventually when you distract from your actual intellectual argument that is.
seriously though, can you switch off the "jerking" and "smoking dicks" cock loving personality for a bit?

thanks.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
215 - 12-01-2017, 17:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
seriously though, can you switch off the "jerking" and "smoking dicks" cock loving personality for a bit?

thanks.

we rolled a seven

maybe have better luck next post

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
216 - 12-01-2017, 17:53
Quote:
the same reason you wouldn't give money to a televangelist is the same reason i would give one dime of mine to jesse jackson or pelosi

I have no idea why you keep bringing her up and now JJ. Nobody likes either one of them nor would they donate anything to whatever it is they promote.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
217 - 12-01-2017, 17:55
they are allllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllll llll just like ****ing jj

shilling for shekels like sanders

and you don't get why i bring up pelosi given that she is the HIGHEST RANKING DEMOCRAT IN THE UNITED STATES RIGHT NOW?

you think taxes are voluntary????

i am starting to think zomnivores personalities might be more conscious and reasonable right now

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
218 - 12-01-2017, 18:01
Doesn't matter what her position is - you keep bringing her up like I support her. It's odd. I gave you half a chance but your IQ is just too low for this ride.

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
219 - 12-01-2017, 18:01
I got you guys some theme music to play during the previously mentioned circle jerk.

Don't say I don't do anything for you. Circle Jerk - Circle Line Dance - countrEmotion Line Dancers - YouTube

Hologram
VeteranXX
Old
220 - 12-01-2017, 20:42
its a ploy to give the government more control over the internet

which is worse, the government getting even more control of your life, or losing a little money to an isp?

Page 11 of 31

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why should I support repealing net neutrality?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
can't have enough bad ideas , emo jerkoff olympics , want more bad laws soooo bad , want small govt soooo baaaad