TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
if ur fishin for an apology ur not gonna get 1
ur a closet gay but you're our closet gay and dammit we're not ashamed of u

There is no point in blocking someone in that discord. There is only so few of you speaking that it'd make it less of an experience. Which is sad cuz there is experience all.
The few of you that are in there are completely not fun to talk to. Ask yourself, why when me and chesh where in there which we coordinated did that place pop the fuck off. Cuz content. Ya'll are boring af. I hope she is doing okay she has responded to nothing.

u bring 0 content all u talk abt is farting and big gay dix. ur taking out ur boredom and self loathing on others and its transparent like a telescope

Pardon? I brought the most content just by fucking off. I dunno where you been since IRC days but I was always there. Don't remember you being anywhere. So go fuckin stroke yourself elsewhere.

bein around synce irc days has nothin 2 do with u complainin abt a fukin gayass discord server which u can't even decide whether 2 quit. u lyke being the center of attention but even sehvi is bored of it

I've rejoined like 3 times since I left who knows how many months ago. Calling it daily is pretty dumb.

I only joined to prove my point. The place is a ghost town with a bunch of nothing going on anymore. I miss the days chesh and I would coordinate to join and turn that place into a madhouse. I have no idea where she is anymore. Someone said she's still alive. She was so fun. She hasn't responded to texts in i can't tell you how long.

Last text was sep 27 2020 when we were coordinating joining discord. Nothing since. There is nobody entertaining in that shithole. Everyone fun was run off or got tired of the way tw was going. Alfucktard tried to next me and strega and I had to edit a bunch of shit so he couldn't. He was in a drunken spaz. Theres a reason this place isn't fun anymore.

lol nico is such a loser he assumes when someone cuts him off they die
she was fine as of 6 months ago

also nico joins at 4am and talks about fucking asses
of course it's dead you moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back