TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
nico played rust with stryker and bearking and naptown and all of us, i do know that.

he got really pissed off at me one time when he thought i stole one of of his blueprints out of his personal boxes in the base.

one time, >10 years ago, nico was running his mouth on IRC, so i lured him into =ARGHS= and mopped the floor with him. So he did play tribes at least that one time, if you can even call that playing.

earth day! , earth is a commie , earth is a pedo , earth is from costa rica , earth is retarded , earth is scamming people , earth should be culled

I joined it. It was only LGBR trying to talk shit and me telling him he's a moron and should have been aborted.

There is literally nothing going on in there.

Someone else was talking but they were blocked, I can only assume it was slush cuz that pathetic pile of shit lives his life in that room. But it could have been a few others. If I was a betting man tho....

Your claim of it being something it wasn't was false advertising. Sorry. LGBR is a moron and he was the only one talking which doesn't help your situation much because he's barely above slush.

Sorry you guys allowed the discord to come to this but you have nobody to blame but yourselves. Kinda like TW after nexting, but worse in the sense that that place is just nothing. At least this board has like half a something. I don't know what that half a something is, but it's half a something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back