TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
tehvul every dude sets off your gaydar, you're a fuckin faggot who loves dicks, and if someone has a dick, you want them to stick it in you.

I'm not gay. In fact i find homosexuality beyond disgusting. And that's no kap. I'm not kidding. I couldn't imagine finding a dude in any way, shape or form attractive. So fuckin gross. You have to have something really wrong in your brain for that to be what attracts you and I believe that to the fullest. Hell, look at your track record. It only supports that argument. Disgusting.

I said what I said if you're not familiar with the term move along. Means I'm not fucking kidding. And he's a fucking disgusting human being.

Last edited:
Odio showing his virginity. Just because you stick your penis in a girl's anus doesn't mean there is shit on your dick.

I'd tell you to get a girl who isn't fucking disgusting. But then you'd have to be able to get a girl to begin with. So yeah.

I've fucked countless girl's in their ass and i've only had an issue once. She was a newbie and had and oopsie when she had her happy time.

The countless others, no issues.

Ask tehvul, or any fag for that matter, if he shits all over the dicks that go in his ass. That's not how it works anally. And if your girl is clean you're all good.

Last edited:
Odio showing his virginity. Just because you stick your penis in a girl's anus doesn't mean there is shit on your dick.

I'd tell you to get a girl who isn't fucking disgusting. But then you'd have to be able to get a girl to begin with. So yeah.

I've fucked countless girl's in their ass and i've only had an issue once. She was a newbie and had and oopsie when she had her happy time.

The countless others, no issues.

Ask tehvul, or any fag for that matter, if he shits all over the dicks that go in his ass. That's not how it works anally. And if your girl is clean you're all good.
this butt fucking simp :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back