ATTN Beren/Rayn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent you the PM's for a reason.
I would really like the two threads relating to my family member to be deleted or else this place will go down like a tonne of bricks.

Moderate your board and issue warnings/infractions/bans to those that are stupid enough to present themselves as inappropriate "adults" posing as people who fantasize about doing sexual doings of a minor.

I'm way beyond caring about who or what i'm labelled as, this ends now.

I sent you the PM's for a reason.
I would really like the two threads relating to my family member to be deleted or else this place will go down like a tonne of bricks.

Moderate your board and issue warnings/infractions/bans to those that are stupid enough to present themselves as inappropriate "adults" posing as people who fantasize about doing sexual doings of a minor.

I'm way beyond caring about who or what i'm labelled as, this ends now.

:rofl:

INTERNET THREATS!

"wait let me get this straight kid, you want to file a lawsuit against a server in the united states for having non-nude pictures of your sister"

"yeah thats right, heres her pictures so you know which images are hers for evidence"

"mmm niceeee"

Mantello, just leave. Never come back. You're a fucking faggot.

You do realize the reason pics of your sister are here is because you put them here, I mean you do realize this right?

You know we have creepers but you still brought your real life shit here.

Oh and it doesn't "End Now" it ends when your sister is choking on semen or when TW decides it's over.

Mantello, just leave. Never come back. You're a fucking faggot.

You do realize the reason pics of your sister are here is because you put them here, I mean you do realize this right?

You know we have creepers but you still brought your real life shit here.

Oh and it doesn't "End Now" it ends when your sister is choking on semen or when TW decides it's over.

You are about as stupid as xcursion, I never posted any pictures of anyone. Xcursion the fucking stalker went through facebook and took them from her site, saved them and is now posting them all over the place.

You are about as stupid as xcursion, I never posted any pictures of anyone. Xcursion the fucking stalker went through facebook and took them from her site, saved them and is now posting them all over the place.

:lol: You're fucking retarded. I only posted her profile picture. Dio posted the rest. I only posted the 1 I have saved.

So, answer me this, why have you saved a picture of a 15 year old? I would really like to know.

'cause she's hot

duh

acknowledging that an underage girl is attractive isn't pedophilia

it's evolution in action

having sex with her would be both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back