Ron Paul versus Economic APOCALYPSE (!!) by Dumpy Dooby - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Ron Paul versus Economic APOCALYPSE (!!)
Page 1 of 2
Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
1 - 09-20-2008, 00:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX9r-L1gKQc

Sponsored Links
TheGrudge
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 09-20-2008, 00:27
***9556;***9559;***9556;***9552;***9574;***9559;
***9553;***9562;***9571;***9553;***9553;***9562;***9559;
***9562;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9565;

MolimOrion
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 09-20-2008, 00:28
Economic APOCALYPSE in 2.

Urshilikai
VeteranX
Old
4 - 09-20-2008, 00:29

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 09-20-2008, 00:34
trillions... i still love this man
why the **** do you people still believe the lies of the Republican party... they've stolen from us. how can you all be so blind? "[Federal Reserve] has manipulated and maneuvered for their benefit..."

the only good thing is when they've drained us dry, maybe they'll start raping another country.

Last edited by SeVeReD; 09-20-2008 at 00:40..
TheGrudge
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 09-20-2008, 00:35
Somebody poisoned the waterhole.

Ianboo
Veteran4
Old
7 - 09-20-2008, 00:37
Seven minutes without a prompter, lets see McCain do that.

(seven minutes talking about how he was a POW does not count)

(actually he might need notes for that too...)

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
8 - 09-20-2008, 00:38
Too bad ron paul didnt run as an independent. He'd be making a bigger splash right now and folks would be hearing his message much much more. Nope, he decided to hold onto his comfy GOP seat.

eCybernetics
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 09-20-2008, 01:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by TseTse View Post
Too bad ron paul didnt run as an independent. He'd be making a bigger splash right now and folks would be hearing his message much much more. Nope, he decided to hold onto his comfy GOP seat.
Chuck Baldwin is the next best choice. He is very Ron Paul-like. They are friends.

Chuck Baldwin 2008, Constitution Party
http://www.baldwin08.com/

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
10 - 09-20-2008, 01:05
Baldwin is my second favorite. Barr is my third favorite.

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
11 - 09-20-2008, 01:05
I wanted Ron Paul to run as an independent because i think people need to hear what he has to say.

He belongs in the debates.

That doesn't mean i'd think about voting for him or another libertarian. Being a great critic of what's going on isn't the same as being a good policy maker or leader. He is neither. He is good at naming problems, but not at solving them. My ideal candidate/ticket bowed out, as well... although i may still vote for him anyways.

...because there's talk in NYC of changing the laws to allow Bloomy a 3rd term... and votes for him would be good PR.

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 09-20-2008, 01:05
Quote:

TseTse, do me a favor and wait for the 2012 election. If Ron Paul takes a serious run at it then you can take everything you said and swallow it whole.

My take on it is he knew he would not win so he bowed out to survive till then. I think the country needs another 4 years of bull**** before a man like him can take the reigns and move this country in a different direction.

I could easily be wrong, but given the events as they unfolded it seems logical to me. That or he has given up completely.

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
13 - 09-20-2008, 01:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
TseTse, do me a favor and wait for the 2012 election. If Ron Paul takes a serious run at it then you can take everything you said and swallow it whole.

My take on it is he knew he would not win so he bowed out to survive till then. I think the country needs another 4 years of bull**** before a man like him can take the reigns and move this country in a different direction.

I could easily be wrong, but given the events as they unfolded it seems logical to me. That or he has given up completely.
I'm not really sure what you think i'd swallow?

Anybody remember the 1990s debates when 3rd party candidates were involved?

I want Ron Paul up there with the FINAL candidates. This isnt complicated.

I dont want or expect him to win but having his wacky voice and perspective in those debates would be absolutely awesome right about now. I'd love to see both Obama and Mccain deal with his shrill screaming about DEBT and not being able to afford ANY of this **** going on.

Ron Paul knew he wouldnt win the primary. He wasn't delusional. He was spreading a message.

He gave up that task in order to protect his little congressional fiefdom when the GOP put up a real challenger in his own local primary. He put himself and his little fiefdom ahead of the message and his supporters. He doesn't need to be a ****ing congressman anyways. He accomplishes jack **** in that capacity.

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
14 - 09-20-2008, 01:14
Remember Perot?

Skip to 3:00... and then again skip to 9:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-W4GWjN2kg

Skip to 3:15...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P23l6uyDVsc

Last edited by TseTse; 09-20-2008 at 01:20..
HomeSlice
VeteranX
Old
15 - 09-20-2008, 01:15

MolimOrion
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 09-20-2008, 01:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K17kA50c1zs

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 09-20-2008, 01:18
Quote:

He gave up that task in order to protect his little congressional fiefdom when the GOP put up a real challenger in his own local primary. He put himself and his little fiefdom ahead of the message and his supporters. He doesn't need to be a ****ing congressman anyways. He accomplishes jack **** in that capacity.
This is the part I want you to swallow if he runs in 2012. You say this like you know it for a fact. You were in his house discussing his bid for election and this is the decision he made and confided in you.

I do not know what he will do 4 years from now. But from what I know of his message, what he wants to do, and the political makeup of the American pubic I believe he did this to survive. He got his message out, albeit not as much as some would like. If the next administration cannot turn the financial issues around the country might start looking in a different direction then it has traditionally. Then, maybe then someone like Ron Paul could make a serious run.

It just gets real annoying when you come out talking like you were in the guys ****ing head and know him better then he does.

Last edited by DocHolliday; 09-20-2008 at 01:22..
wQuay
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 09-20-2008, 01:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post

Ron Paul is 73 years old. You expect him to run again at age 77?

Reno
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 09-20-2008, 01:29
What's going on now is so in line with Atlas Shrugged it's disturbing.

MolimOrion
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 09-20-2008, 01:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
What's going on now is so in line with Atlas Shrugged it's disturbing.
Exactly.

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Ron Paul versus Economic APOCALYPSE (!!)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
lol , paulitics , ron paul