Today I had to put a duvet in a duvet cover...

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
Who the fuck ever decided that's a one man job? That needs a team. Ideally without me in it. And 4 pillows and pillowcases and fuck that shit.

I got it done but it doesn't look like in the brochures. Looks like I lost half an elephant in there.

How do people do this menial shit on the regular?

PEDO Alert

(Great start)

If you want to consider me a dumbass then we have a TW Trifecta and can consider this
/thread

Tomorrow I might have to try ironing. Although to be honest fuck that shit and just hope nobody notices my shirts are a bit creased.

Look you miniscule nazi dipshit.

Lay the duvet cover out.
Then work the corners of the duvet down to the opposite corners of the duvet cover.
Grab both the cover and the duvet tight by those corners and shake it out.
Done.
It takes like 30 seconds.
There is some chick trick where you can flip it inside out as you go but fuck that.

Last edited:
flip it inside out trick is most efficient

if u don't do that with t-shirts u've wasted precious moments of ur life

Look you miniscule nazi dipshit.

Lay the duvet cover out.
Then work the corners of the duvet down to the opposite corners of the duvet cover.
Grab both the cover and the duvet tight by those corners and shake it out.
Done.
It takes like 30 seconds.
There is some chick trick where you can flip it inside out as you go but fuck that.

/end thread

flip it inside out trick is most efficient

if u don't do that with t-shirts u've wasted precious moments of ur life

This thing? Yeah, genius
iu

Yeah Mitch - try this with your duvet

my duvet cover has strings on the corners to tie the thing into the inside and it's annoying as fuck if you accidentally have it inside out

You know, Mitchell. You could see if you can fashion the duvet cover into some sort of fabric loop that you could hang yourself with. Or, get inside the duvet cover and roll around in traffic on some road with an M in front of it.

1) turn cover inside out
2) reach into the cover and grab a corner with each hand
3) maneuver you and the cover to the comforter and with each hand inside of the duvet cover, grab a corner of the comforter.
4) lift the comforter up through the inside of the cover
5) straighten it out and button it closed.
6) show off to the wife unit your new mad skills

They did the quick inside out flip on QI.

I thought everyone knew it, when you take it off to wash you pull it inside out, then stick your hands in, grab the corners and shake like fuck, easy

you can tell Sandi wanted to do the trick and was a bit miffed that she got pipped
(skip to 34m 15s)

Last edited:
1) turn cover inside out
2) reach into the cover and grab a corner with each hand
3) maneuver you and the cover to the comforter and with each hand inside of the duvet cover, grab a corner of the comforter.
4) lift the comforter up through the inside of the cover
5) straighten it out and button it closed.
6) show off to the wife unit your new mad skills

Only way...

Have you tried a new career, maybe the most interesting job you'll ever have could be killing yourself!

Back