[dubstep] who still listens to this shit?

I heard swagger in my friends car, its ok

i'll listen to the rest of the thread tomorrow when i can turn it up...

We've already had like 10 fucking threads like this in the past 3 months

but keep em coming, i like the music anyways

Last edited:
i wanna see someone dancing to this, without looking like they're having a seizure

and i only mentioned that i'm a dj because i spin dnb, which is the closest thing to dubstep

I don't really see it as dancing music, personally. Some of them are decent workout tunes or if I am working on web stuff at home.

i wanna see someone dancing to this, without looking like they're having a seizure

and i only mentioned that i'm a dj because i spin dnb, which is the closest thing to dubstep

did you just decide to ignore this post entirely:

"Dubstep is a genre of electronic music that has its roots in London's early 2000s UK garage scene. Musically, dubstep is distinguished by its 2step rhythm, or use of snare sounds similar to 2step garage and grime, and an emphasis on bass, often producing "dark" sounds, but just as frequently producing sounds reminiscent of dub reggae or funky US garage. Dubstep tracks are generally produced at a tempo of around 140 beats per minute and in recent years have developed signature half time rhythms, often heavily shuffled or syncopated, and usually, though not exclusively, including only one snare drum hit per bar, often on the third beat."

dnb is close, but not as closely related as 2step or grime

get everything by scuba, pinch, clubroot, ekelon, starkey to start off with..

working on dubstep sets.. been playing it often at parties.. will post my mixes (NOT BY MANTELLO) soon when it's finished..

Back