[George Floyd] Body cam footage... by SINep - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [George Floyd] Body cam footage...
Page 4 of 6
epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
61 - 08-06-2020, 08:06
oh ok

then the murder was totally justified

Sponsored Links
Atreides
VeteranXV
Old
62 - 08-06-2020, 09:06
cop: "are you on anything?"

floyd: "no, nothing"

Can't call an ambulance for you if you intentionally conceal the drugs in your system.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
63 - 08-06-2020, 09:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
oh ok

then the murder was totally justified
Yes it was b/c he was a worthless piece of **** who added no value to society and actually reduced other ppl's ability to lead happy fulfilling lives.

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 08-06-2020, 10:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Hamster View Post
Is your Google Analytics profile so broken that all it returns is Infowars or something?

I'm seeing it pretty headliningly shown on CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS and a whole bunch of other outlets that seem to generally be derided by the right as "left wing outlets"?

Regardless, the video isn't really going to do much to change people's minds. It's really just more of the same, an obviously ****ed up dude not complying with cops and cops doing all sorts of **** wrong. The same things that people saw in the first videos are going on here and if they've already formed an opinion hard one way or the other on it, there's little there which would change that. Dude was ****ed up, we knew that. Dude wasn't following cops directions, we knew that. Cops were being heavy-handed, we knew that. Cops made mistakes, we knew that. More of the same.
Maybe i should have been more clear.

If you go directly to these news sites, the story is/was no where to be found on their main page. The whole video was not easily made available and most just showed 2 min of the entire 20 min video unless you went directly to the leaked link.

Yes, of course the MSM reported that the video was leaked. But no where near the same amount of effort when they portrayed this as a racist attack on blacks.

When this video clearly showed a completely different story.

Didn't realize i needed to break it down that much, but there you go.

MC Hamster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
65 - 08-06-2020, 18:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
When this video clearly showed a completely different story.
That was kind of my point, it doesn't. Go back and read the post again.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
66 - 08-06-2020, 19:35
u apparently don't realize that being slowly strangled for 8 minutes is appropriate punishment for people who resist arrest

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
67 - 08-06-2020, 19:46
Quote:
Quote:
The same things that people saw in the first videos are going on here and if they've already formed an opinion hard one way or the other on it, there's little there which would change that. Dude was ****ed up, we knew that. Dude wasn't following cops directions, we knew that.
you are being really disingenuous. the first video DID NOT show that the dude was "****ed up", in fact, it took a week or so to get the toxicology report, and half the people didn't believe it (or didn't want to believe it), and the first video DID NOT show that the dude was not following cops directions, it just showed the cop on the neck, and that's it. so don't sit there and tell me that it was known from the beginning. it wasn't. the narrative was being set in the beginning.

Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
68 - 08-06-2020, 20:15
black libes matta

cael
VeteranXX
Old
69 - 08-06-2020, 20:23
the first video was really biased it didn't show that man clearly deserved what he got cause he didn't listen

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
70 - 08-06-2020, 20:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
the first video was really biased it didn't show that man clearly deserved what he got cause he didn't listen
again, no one here or anywhere else has EVER said they were happy that the man died or that he deserved to die.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
71 - 08-06-2020, 20:29
they asked him nicely

they asked him again

after that it's a knee to the neck and it's god turn to sort this all out

chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
72 - 08-06-2020, 20:32
Quote:
they asked him nicely

they asked him again
sounds like systemic racism imo

defund the police

Last edited by chaiwalla; 08-06-2020 at 20:38..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
73 - 08-06-2020, 21:26
Who was in the car with George Floyd?
Maurice Lester Hall
(These are just the outstanding warrants)

Quote:
But Mr. Hall — who had outstanding warrants for his arrest on felony possession of a firearm, felony domestic assault and felony drug possession — provided a false name to officers at the scene of Mr. Floyd’s arrest, according to a Minnesota official.

Mr. Hall left Minneapolis and hitchhiked to Houston two days later, after visiting a memorial at the site of the police encounter.
Not saying that handling of the arrest was correct - however - the spin of why the officers might have been justified in being cautious is right there. A couple of felons, acting high, reported for federal crime, forgery, being sketchy in that car - of course the cops were cautious. I might draw my gun too. "What's wrong? What did I do wrong?" - yeah right. Gee, let's list off the things champ.

This is not like the cop squeezed the life out of this guy. Guy was panicking because he was doing bad **** with another guy who was doing bad ****. That stress on top of his high-blood pressure and being high as a kite combined with another trip to court and maybe the big-house made his anxiety spike. He is obviously resisting the entire time. All tensed up. You can see his BP in his right arm for most of the vid. The veins go down at the end when his heart is actually stopping. He goes into cardiac arrest when he tries to fight his way out of the car and basically falls to the ground.

Sad. However, after all that, I don't think the officers did anything wrong.

The training point that should go out to all LE:
You can't ignore someone saying they can't breathe. There needs to be a protocol for that. Which sucks, because it's so abused. How LE should handle that is up for discussion but it should make the entire process longer and include medical attention. the trick is to deter liars from using it as an excuse and to get their asses to jail. Then - of course, if the city/state just let's them back out - what's the ****ing point? That is why cops are pulling the south park style hula school and I don't blame them.

Last edited by Brasstax; 08-07-2020 at 11:43..
OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
74 - 08-07-2020, 08:20
Quote:
I think havox is right, you’re being completely disingenuous.

I remember Floyd being painted as a saint. One that had gotten his life together and kicked drugs. Then the autopsy hit and that narrative quickly changed.

So when the live action full video hits, you would think there would be outrage by the masses. Because we were all lied to.

I know we all say that he shouldn’t have had the knee on his neck ‘for that long’. But it’s was a completely legal use of force for someone who was clearly resisting arrest. When you put the facts together and realize he was yelling out he can’t breathe while in the upright position with nothing but a hand on his back, you can see why the cops may have been hesitant to believe him. That in conjunction with the fact you could clearly see him breathing in the video while his knee is in neck.

If the full length video didn’t help you bring to light what truly happen here, you’re a part of the problem.

Small business owners should band together and sue the living **** out of twitter, fb, IG, cnn, NYT and any other news outlet that pushed the race hoax thus resulting in their businesses shutting down or being vandalized.

These outlets need to be held responsible for the distraction of America.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
75 - 08-07-2020, 08:25
When one dummy tries to sound smart by using big words like disingenuous, and all the other dummies then start using the same word

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
76 - 08-07-2020, 08:29
You tell 'em, master of the poo pile

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
77 - 08-07-2020, 09:10
stfu mitch, you disingenuous diabolical dubai degenerate

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 08-07-2020, 09:24
Quote:
What I think everyone should see
Is the video of him and 4 other criminals
breaking into a home to rob
and sticking a loaded gun in the belly of a pregnant women

I wonder if people would think differently about that piece of ****
who I'm glad is dead
After watching that video
How do you feelz

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
79 - 08-07-2020, 10:00
We need more super cops like Cael.

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
80 - 08-07-2020, 10:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnysgad9MQ4

I know he looks like a 1960 hippy liberal, but AnOmaly has been killing it lately.

Page 4 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [George Floyd] Body cam footage...

Social Website Bullshit