RIOT!!!!

Seattle nailing it this evening. Quality black speakers and entertainment. Good sound system. Tons of people all sitting around singing and listening. That's a much better way to get heard then having a screeching white karen on a bad megaphone.

I don't agree with everything they are saying, however, the approach is 100X better than looting and lighting shit on fire.

Black woman telling the crowd not to be stupid. She said breaking random shit doesn't help. Looting doesn't help. It makes it worse. Couldn't agree more with that message.

Last edited:
formulating an agreeable statement then following it with "White people are oppressing us" is not exactly a positive message

but amen for the 1st amendment in which they hate

Yeah - like I said, I don't agree with the messages but mixed in there with the BS are some truths. I have watched Portland use the blacks in a gentrification/property value game and it is horrible. Too bad people don't figure out who is running the show and use their votes better.

mixing truths in with bullshit is the very foundation for convincing retards to agree with you

i've been doing it for almost 20 years on this forum

edit: say wheres that nigga anthony for XX vet statuses

Anyone that sees stuff black and white is the problem

There is nuance in everything

I have some super liberal friends that freaked about trump sending feds into Portland if I mention the protesters burning the police station down they won't even acknowledge it

Life's not black and white cops aren't always bad protesters aren't always good and vice versa but people are too polarized now

Free speech seems dead too in woke merica

Reee

Last edited:
Because the left is brainwashed. They are like the Borg. One massive pack that votes the same no matter what. If you vote for Biden you're really voting for the VP and the families at the top who control him (Soros, Rothchilds).
You can't go a day without reciting what rush says

You can't go a day without reciting what rush says
That didn't come from Rush, that came from me. The left had 8 years under Obama/Biden. What did they do for Blacks? Nothing. Yet they still vote for any democratic candidate. Biden's latest gaff.

“By the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things,”

Imagine if Trump had said that. Biden is rolling out a bunch of ads that show black people in a positive way, like Biden is their savior. Pathetic. And the thing is, they'll vote for him. He just indirectly called all black people one dimensional.

Last edited:
That didn't come from Rush, that came from me. The left had 8 years under Obama/Biden. What did they do for Blacks? Nothing. Yet they still vote for any democratic candidate. Biden's latest gaff.

“By the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things,”

Imagine if Trump had said that. Biden is rolling out a bunch of ads that show black people in a positive way, like Biden is their savior. Pathetic. And the thing is, they'll vote for him. He just indirectly called all black people one dimensional.
No, I meant you are a rush robot. When you discuss politics you are absolutely brainwashed

skelley-CLINTON-BIDEN-STATES.0805-0804-1.png

It will be just like 16:lol:

Yup every time they call... Yes Joe Biden Yes... :lol: poop truck

Back