Trans rights!

What multiple* consenting adults do in their own home is none of my business, unless it interferes with my business.

the problem is simple. the normalization of extramarital sex. marriage of a man and a woman is the pillar upon which all of civilization is built. of course as soon as sex before marriage became not only acceptable but encouraged we would have pedophiles marching in the streets and doctors tearing babies limb from limb.

incels are the only ones working to repair our society. thank you incels we salute your chastity.

Homosexuality is in nature (a mutation I guess?), so it's fine in my book.
What's wrong though, is degeneracy.

:gayfight:

The occasional 2 headed birth is in nature too...that doesn't mean its fine. Its an aberration of nature.

When every molecule in your body says your a male, but your brain says you're a female....its a mental disorder. It doesn't mean you're any less human than anyone else, but it does mean that you've developed differently and can't be handled like everyone else.

For instance: Trans people in the military. I have no doubt that trans people want to serve their country, yadda yadda yadda. But their little god given developmental 'offshoot' has also statistically put them in a group with a 50-51% suicide rate.

Are the trans individuals that sign up for the military part of the suicideal group? nobody knows, but until we find out, lets give them a rifle...or better yet, lets put that person in charge of a substantial weapons platform. What could go wrong.

The occasional 2 headed birth is in nature too...that doesn't mean its fine. Its an aberration of nature.

When every molecule in your body says your a male, but your brain says you're a female....its a mental disorder. It doesn't mean you're any less human than anyone else, but it does mean that you've developed differently and can't be handled like everyone else.

For instance: Trans people in the military. I have no doubt that trans people want to serve their country, yadda yadda yadda. But their little god given developmental 'offshoot' has also statistically put them in a group with a 50-51% suicide rate.

Are the trans individuals that sign up for the military part of the suicideal group? nobody knows, but until we find out, lets give them a rifle...or better yet, lets put that person in charge of a substantial weapons platform. What could go wrong.

exactly. it's like having a precipitously low iq. a person with a 95 iq believes they are as smart as everyone else, but every molecule of their brain is literally incapable of processing the concepts fundamental to society. it doesn't mean you're any less human but it does mean you've developed differently and can't be handled like everyone else.

for instance: these people want to vote and have control over what laws get passed. i am sure low iq people believe they know what is best to do about topics like coronavirus and abortion. but when they have a 50-51% failure rate in high school their capacity for knowledge is simply not high enough to comprehend government.

yet the progressives in this country insist it is "natural" to be low iq (like that means anything) and that these people deserve to vote and have their opinions heard, because their feelings are more important than what biology is telling them. what could go wrong?

don't need a farm - simply owning a house is "land owning" u dingus.

and yes it would be a good criterion bc that wuold keep out 99% of niggers and mexicans etc

it would certainly leave out the government welfare recipients, which would be a major plus.

people shouldn't be voting for their next paychecks/gibmedats.

ya they just wanted some lebensraum is all and those assholes in poland wouldn't give it up

don't need a farm - simply owning a house is "land owning" u dingus.

and yes it would be a good criterion bc that wuold keep out 99% of niggers and mexicans etc

ya and cede political franchise to the housing market that's wise

no unless the value of land is roughly propotional to its economic value contribution (which it is not in post-industrial u.s.) this makes no sense

there is a reason we don't have a house of lords here in the u.s. and it's called liberty :flag:

whites don't start race wars, they finish them.

fact

4QHMRGV.png

This.

people always talk about 'master race' bullshit. I don't think there is one race that is inherently better at all things that others, but there are things that some races seem to be way more adept at.

With whites..its war and killing. We are intelligent warriors, not necessarily overall leaders. If you want someone to take over a country...the white boys can do that. If you want someone to run that country afterwards.....ehhhh...not so much. Everything we invent ends up being used for either fighting or fucking...sometimes both

Other than the D.C. sniper, how many minority mass murderers have you seen? And the D.C. sniper was using a rifle invented and developed by a white guy, and tactics developed by a white military. How many WMD's have other races invented? We kill shit..thats what we do. Ever seen a hispanic nuke? African nerve agent? Chinese anything they didn't steal from someone else (well other than gun powder, and a white boy had to come along and make a proper gun for it to be used correctly...fire lance..pfft). When Euros showed up on these shores, they had firearms, natives were using sticks with animal sinew to launch...other sticks

Back