Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribes : Ascend
Page 1984 of 2009
psc777
VeteranXV
Old
39661 - 08-22-2012, 17:22
whats this grav cycle deal I hear that crashes the server?

Sponsored Links
Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
39662 - 08-22-2012, 19:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibs View Post
i heard deadstop cried p hard when the had to play on west coast servers after losing on the TWL ladder

then TWL changed the rules

l m a o
Oh, do you mean that time that we beat the **** out of Icarus on west coast.

Ya I remember that. Also this won't change or expose anything, people have been looking for an excuse for our dominance for a long time. First it was punting, then it was shrike grabs, then it was infiltrator capping, it's always something. Get over it.

Last edited by Blitz; 08-22-2012 at 19:22..
dibs
VeteranXV
Old
39663 - 08-22-2012, 19:28
i think blutz missed the point of my post

momma can u see how many viewers my stream has

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
39664 - 08-22-2012, 19:29
Too many people that play often are little *****es, I had somebody last night say "nice glitch" after I beat him in a duel with a MA. I didn't even know what he was talking about, apparently he said I glitched and the AoE damage from his nade did zero damage.

sehvi
VeteranXV
Old
39665 - 08-22-2012, 19:46
Blitz cheats.

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
39666 - 08-22-2012, 19:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibs View Post
i think blutz missed the point of my post

momma can u see how many viewers my stream has
LMAO!

Groove
VeteranXX
Old
39667 - 08-22-2012, 20:06
jesus, now those lvl 4 turrets stay up all game

yay tech buff

darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
39668 - 08-22-2012, 20:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
Oh, do you mean that time that we beat the **** out of Icarus on west coast.

Ya I remember that. Also this won't change or expose anything, people have been looking for an excuse for our dominance for a long time. First it was punting, then it was shrike grabs, then it was infiltrator capping, it's always something. Get over it.
not only will mstar be half the player he is with a 50+ ping, gl controlling his epic meltdowns

gg

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
39669 - 08-22-2012, 20:41
The repair kits are great if you have a vehicle, I stole a tank and setup a repair station with a bunch of repair kits, take a shot drive over to the repair station for a few seconds and get full health.

They are going to be OP for shrikers, toss some repair kits on the ground for pitstops whenever you want.

Blotter
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
39670 - 08-22-2012, 20:47
who is mstar

that screen shot of deadstop having like 4 players with 20 pings and 1 with 0 ping is ROFL

http://i.imgur.com/nvF7I.jpg

did blitz actually move to get a lower ping? wasnt he in NorCal?

TooL
Veteran
Old
39671 - 08-22-2012, 20:56
mstar? played warsow with that ****ing newb

unless it is a different mstar.

spockhammer
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
39672 - 08-22-2012, 20:59
level 40 tribe asperger e-knight

gfg

Curious_George
VeteranX
Old
39673 - 08-22-2012, 21:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyRabbit View Post
The repair kits are great if you have a vehicle, I stole a tank and setup a repair station with a bunch of repair kits, take a shot drive over to the repair station for a few seconds and get full health.

They are going to be OP for shrikers, toss some repair kits on the ground for pitstops whenever you want.
I feel like I wasted xp buying the turret instead of the repair kits. Rocket turret can't seem to hit anyone moving over 150. I guess that's what I get for being a lamer and buying a rocket turret, but in training it seemed kind of awesome shooting bots.

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
39674 - 08-22-2012, 21:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_George View Post
I feel like I wasted xp buying the turret instead of the repair kits. Rocket turret can't seem to hit anyone moving over 150. I guess that's what I get for being a lamer and buying a rocket turret, but in training it seemed kind of awesome shooting bots.
I did notice mine missing often, it seems to work well against heavies and vehicles. I placed mine away from the base at hills that people fly over which seemed better than placing near a flag stand.

The repair kits are great because I can run around with the smg and shotty while having 4 of the kits repairing stuff.

Dynamo
VeteranXV
Old
39675 - 08-22-2012, 22:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyRabbit View Post
I did notice mine missing often, it seems to work well against heavies and vehicles. I placed mine away from the base at hills that people fly over which seemed better than placing near a flag stand.

The repair kits are great because I can run around with the smg and shotty while having 4 of the kits repairing stuff.
i can only carry 2 repair kits at a time even with safety third. you can deploy four at once with an inv run though?

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
39676 - 08-22-2012, 22:38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZiQ09-1lig

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
39677 - 08-22-2012, 22:40
also:

Behind the Blue Plate - Episode 10 (Part 1/2) - YouTube

that guys voice.....and the eyepatch.....WTF

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
39678 - 08-22-2012, 22:41

sehvi
VeteranXV
Old
39679 - 08-22-2012, 22:44
awesome voice

FishStix
VeteranXV
Old
39680 - 08-22-2012, 23:06
rofl david attenborough ass ****er epic lolol

Page 1984 of 2009

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribes : Ascend

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
35 psi , animal approves , ascend means more shrikes , austrians , badmofo is a big fucking deal , better graphics without t1 , bf3 blows goats , blitz is a cyberathlete , conspiracy , constraints = creativity , dare play tribe , derp , fuzzy is best tribe player , grapple , kill obibun's dad please , loadout fail , loafting , look i added some tags , moar mortar plz , obibun taint licker , odio is a fucking retard , odio is fucking a retard , phase 12 , primers , raaaaape~wdeath , targeting laser ftw , the enemy is raping our base , the tao of tribe , this game will succeed , tits:ass , tribes 4 will be fun , tribes: ass end , unreal engine fail , vab nothing left to prove , ze balls make it gay