ass fucking!!

Xcurs and snowman are obviously showing their jealousy in hate form.

Quit with the bashing you fucking dorks.

Seriously go get fucked virgins. Because with your rage posting, its obvious that you guys have some serious sexual frustration.

You queers wanna stroke my cock some more

(Apologies if you weren't talkin shit earlier rabbi)

And to yoder, look in the thread, theres pics of ass, in undies though

Yea but i wanna see browneye! lol.. Congrats on this epic thread sir, and hell i would stroke yer cock if i got to eat skittles out of yer gf's hot ass.

I guess I don't feel the need to report to strangers about my darkest problems. I have real friends that fill that role.

I do too, I just am secure enough to tell people I dont know. You all don't have an effect on me negatively, but every once in a while there is a positive one. Sometimes arguing is fun, but not for the sake of arguing. Its an internet forum, dont flatter yourself snowman

And my mistakes rabbi

Seriously go get fucked virgins. Because with your rage posting, its obvious that you guys have some serious sexual frustration.

Go figure, one addict comes in to defend another.

I wouldn't really call it rage posting. I actually find it hilarious that people are getting offended that I don't put this guy on a pedestal. Are you gonna stroke his cock and post pics next?

I didn't praise him, nor did I bash.

So I'm the one on level ground, watching how you fucking apes act when someone that means absolutley nothing to you gets under your skin by reminding your hopeless virgin asses that you'll never be able to please a woman with your tiny penises.

Did that hit home?

Thought so.

This was pretty apt

Back